Bedrock Guesthouse Bar & Grill Ban Phe Opposite Koh Samet

Bedrockguesthouse

For those that are interested in October we are including breakfast in our aircon room bookings, The room rate is 850 Baht per night. To obtain this promotion please mention Thai Visa when you make your booking. The breakfast will include Western Breakfast or a Thai Breakfast. Want us to arrange a tree top canopy half day excursion about 15 minutes away from Ban Phe then we can organise. In October we will again start arranging overnite fishing charters for guests or interested parties. This will be an exclusive charter for you and your group. Want us to cater for the charter sandwiches, drinks, etc etc

then just ask. Just want to hang around Ban Phe and the surrounding beaches then we also hire motor bikes. If you have functions birthday parties, wedding parties etc and need a place to hold them consider Bedrock Guesthouse. You can check out our website by clicking on our banner ad in the travel forum

Cheers Mark and Aom

Edited by Bedrockguesthouse

Nice website. Do you allow dogs!!, I have two well trained ones and we used to go yearly to Laem Mae Pim, further south than you.

We used to stay at a Thai resort / bungalows in grounds etc but a few weeks ago they would not let us stay as the owner had changed his mind on pets, and ended up sleeping in a tent on the beach.

Edited by phutoie2

Nice website. Do you allow dogs!!, I have two well trained ones and we used to go yearly to Laem Mae Pim, further south than you.

We used to stay at a Thai resort / bungalows in grounds etc but a few weeks ago they would not let us stay as the owner had changed his mind on pets, and ended up sleeping in a tent on the beach.

Thanks for the good comments. So Sorry but we dont accept pets even though i love dogs. We have other guests kids running around and they all appear to be quite frightened of dogs. I noticed this also when i lived in Singapore where the locals also appear afraid. Again my apologies

• Like 1

Hi,

Do you have any parking at the hotel? And can I leave my car there when visiting Koh Samed for some days?

No problem leaving yr car here. I would suggest you park directly in front of our guesthouse so we can continually

watch over it. Have heaps of my BKK friends do this all the time

cheers Mark

Hi,

Do you have any parking at the hotel? And can I leave my car there when visiting Koh Samed for some days?

No problem leaving yr car here. I would suggest you park directly in front of our guesthouse so we can continually

watch over it. Have heaps of my BKK friends do this all the time

cheers Mark

Thanks for the info. Sounds good.