Need Cheapish Hotel With Pool Near Koh San Road

dmax

i like to stay near koh san road, me wife and baby , i have stayed in sawasdee smile hotel a few times but its very empty most times and my wife doesnt like it , she thinks there is ghosts there rolleyes.gif , i do admit though it is kinda creepy and a horrible burnt smell around it down corridors etc, although sawasdee do great deals on rooms , for a triple room we got it for 700 baht for 2 nights in may. !! anyway we want something with a pool where we can relax in afternoon, somewhere reasonably priced. maybe around 1000 thb per night .

need to be wary of places like sawasdee smile because we noticed that someone opened the slatted windows i little and had burnt a spy hole on our curtains to peep through when we last stayed so dont want this happening again especially when we have baby daughter with us.

thanks

Rambutri Village further down Soi Rambutri

New Siam III or IV (#III is on the little trok between Soi Rambutri & Thanon Phra Arthit, coming out in the corner New Siam IV is New Siam Riverside, out on Phra Arthit facing the river)

All have swimming pools, and I believe all have some websites. I know New Siam does.

Not sure of prices, but I think within the range you've indicated.

RIKKA INN 259 Khaosan Road, Phra Nakorn, Bangkok 10200 THAILAND | Tel: +66 (2) 282 7511, +66 (2) 282 7512

its 950 baht a Night i was there last year swiming pool on the top

Period: 01 SEP 2010 - 31 OCT 2010 950 bahtStandard Double Room (One Queen-Size Bed

Period: 01 NOV 2010 - 31 MAR 2011 1150 baht a night good location and gl

RIKKA INN 259 Khaosan Road, Phra Nakorn, Bangkok 10200 THAILAND | Tel: +66 (2) 282 7511, +66 (2) 282 7512

its 950 baht a Night i was there last year swiming pool on the top

Period: 01 SEP 2010 - 31 OCT 2010 950 bahtStandard Double Room (One Queen-Size Bed

Period: 01 NOV 2010 - 31 MAR 2011 1150 baht a night good location and gl

2. Children under 6 years old are allowed to stay free of charge in parent's room and using an existing bed.

3. Extra person over 6 years old is considered adult and charged 400 Baht per day with an extra bed.

DSCF0283.jpg

This hotel is about 700bht a night with two rooftop pools, this is the biggest pool. I took this photo last year when I was there, amazing view from the pool. Often people don't even know the second smaller pool in on top of the other block.

Walk to end of Koh San road facing Temple complex, turn right, 100yds turn left (skirting temple complex)

Hotel is about 100 yds up the road on the right, set well back from the road.

I forget the name ....... getting old.

here it is Rambuttri Village (Soi Rambuttri)

Rambuttri Village

Edited by sarahsbloke