3BB MICT Blocking Facebook

sbk

Any other 3BB users out there finding themselves blocked by the MICT message in Thai when trying to access facebook?

translation

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ministry of Information and communication An order to suspend the release site that you want to visit.

Because the text and image content, some inappropriate For more information visit www.amd.com.

Ministry of Information and Communication Tel: 0 2141 6950.

I called 3bb to complain already

• Like 1

I deleted all cookies, and flushed my dns cache. Then went to facebook and got the login page. as soon as I logged in it blocked me again. I hit the back button and it went into my account but any subsequent attempts to open a new page accessing facebook does not work

Called 3BB and they told me it was me personally. From other members reports, that would seem to not be the case after all. They gave me the MICT number to call, who are not in the office after 5 PM <_<

Called 3BB and they told me it was me personally. From other members reports, that would seem to not be the case after all. They gave me the MICT number to call, who are not in the office after 5 PM <_<

Blocked here in Phathumthani as well. I don't think it's an individual case.

maybe not related but Facebook has been hit by another virus, it asks you to tag yourself on a picture and then there is a URL to click on, it removes all your saved passwords and data including bank stuff, and also send the same message to everyone on your contact lists. Maybe MICT knowing that Thais love to click just blocked it until the risk level has dropped.

• Like 1

maybe not related but Facebook has been hit by another virus, it asks you to tag yourself on a picture and then there is a URL to click on, it removes all your saved passwords and data including bank stuff, and also send the same message to everyone on your contact lists. Maybe MICT knowing that Thais love to click just blocked it until the risk level has dropped.

This is a very clever answer........ are you one of them in disguise :ph34r:

Oh looky here! Click to speed up my internet connection. Here goes... "click"

I get

"Sorry for the inconvenience, Ministry of Information and communication An order to stop publishing website that you wish to view pictures, text and content due to some inappropriate For more information, the Ministry of Information and Communication Tel: 0 2141 6950.

Great progress,

&lt;deleted&gt;.

Lol .this is the same complaint as in as many days on TV about Facbook being blocked. MMm ....no problem on TOT at all ..straight through go everywhere and do everything as usual.

So, what does that tell you? It's that effin company called 3BB (aka maxnet/Maxshite ....different name ..same &lt;deleted&gt;) .....get off their contract and give up ..TOT ain't perfect but it's 10% of the headache that 3bb/maxnet creates for the customer ........I'm soooooooooo glad I gave up on them 14 months ago ...they really are a bunch of muppets.

Do yerself a favour and look for another ISP ...that is where yer problems are ...not MICT.