Would Uk Customs Be Angry?

tonybuak

LOL :lol:

ok, will the customs be angry? yes you might get a smack on the bum.

I do not think its a good idea to try and take any eggs over with you. you are not permitted to take meat or veggies, plants or anything on a plane back to your country from another.

you may well find you will be had up in court for something like this. :blink:

Don't take any.

When you get home ( and before seeing dear old dad ) go to Sainsbury's and buy half a dozen eggs. When you see your old man walk towards him with the egg box in your hand, pretend to trip over something, drop the eggs thus smashing them.

NB Perfect a hang dog truly sorry expression in the mirror before going home.

LOL :lol:

ok, will the customs be angry? yes you might get a smack on the bum.

I do not think its a good idea to try and take any eggs over with you. you are not permitted to take meat or veggies, plants or anything on a plane back to your country from another.

you may well find you will be had up in court for something like this. :blink:

You can bring seeds.

If you did take eggs to any country, you are going to be put through a lot of interrogation and inconvenience.

Eggs are capable of storing viruses and bacteria, perfect for any terrorist wishing to commit a biological attack on a city.

After perhaps hours of interrogation and having to convince the authorities your reasons for bringing the eggs into the country, they would be confiscated and destroyed.

But you could give it a try, if you believe this is worth all the trouble.

Brainless Troll. :rolleyes:

Suggest when you get back you jump in the incubator.

So why a red thingy from lingyaiyai. Come on ling, looked for your post, whats your problem with my post, put it in words. Please. :)

Does the term "whoooooooooosh" spring to mind?

Don't worry you're not the only one. There are plenty other for whom the message was scrambled.

I know it's not the same but I have regularly taken back mango, papaya, and magosteen before to give to my mum and dad. Came up on the X-ray in the middle east one time and the guy asked me about it. When I said there was no meat he said it was fine. Apparently Australia is really strict about this kind of stuff. They don't allow you to take anything through.

moving to farming...

thai workers do that all the time coming to israel; i also brought four bantam eggs with me in check thru.... if u go thru regular customs and if they normally dont stop u , it can be done, worse comes to worse, they catch u and take the eggs.... many of our thai fighting roosters and hens we got this way; as eggs....wrap them well so they dont break, thats all.. make sure they were fertile and also, that they havent been set yet (the hen hasnt started sitting on them as then they will die when u take them... u have to collect the eggs from the hen, and keep them at room temperature...

depends on which country u are entering i suppose also...

we bred our cocks with local baladi hens and still got some nice chicks... that was a few years ago... search the farm forum we've discussed this enough in the past..

good luck

bina

israel

I know it's not the same but I have regularly taken back mango, papaya, and magosteen before to give to my mum and dad. Came up on the X-ray in the middle east one time and the guy asked me about it. When I said there was no meat he said it was fine. Apparently Australia is really strict about this kind of stuff. They don't allow you to take anything through.

Thats true. And that's why we have avoided most of the bad diseases from elsewhere. In fact Oz customs are in demand as trainers in many countries. But to the egg story. I reckon that if you prewarned a smart, publicity seeking lawyer in advance it would make an interesting story - as the jury is still out - which did come first ? are you really only importing seeds (sort of )? The potentially dangerous part is wrapped in an airtight 'shell' - just do it!