Anyone Elses Tot Down In San Sai?

mallmagician

I use TOT also and everytime that has happened to me it's been an internet problem that eventually gets resolved. I've called them and they get my number and look into it, often pretty fast. They can be reached at 1177. Just double check (and remove/re-enter) your login and password first because they may ask you to do this first. Good luck.

No problem with TOT phone service where l live in San Sai but have heard from my friends that they have problems with TOT internet service. I use 3BBs for the internet and its been good as it no longer needs the TOT phone line

Since the switchover to 3BB, I see absolutely no improvement in the Internet connection whatsoever here in Sansai. It is still as slow as ever, times out often and I still can't use Skype or watch You Tube.

No problem with TOT phone service where l live in San Sai but have heard from my friends that they have problems with TOT internet service. I use 3BBs for the internet and its been good as it no longer needs the TOT phone line

Since the switchover to 3BB, I see absolutely no improvement in the Internet connection whatsoever here in Sansai. It is still as slow as ever, times out often and I still can't use Skype or watch You Tube.

My internet connection with 3BBs is fine and no problems. It is also pretty quick and responsive

I regurlarly lose TOT after a strong storm. Phone is OK but no internet. I am on Canal Rd., Mae Hia. 1177 is hopeless, once tried for 6 hours and got no answer, just the infernal recording, and rode down on motobike to the office on superhighway to complain. I have since found out that 1100 gets you the customer help centre and last Sunday i got through on the first try. Internet was back up and working within 5 minutes and I got a follow up call from them a few minutes later. I was very surprised at the prompt service, espcecially on a Sunday!!