Best Fishing Destintation In Thailand

thaibound2

hello after doing alot of research on the fishing in thailand unfortunately all i seem to find is that nothing big or decent seems to get caught any more? i have a friend coming over in november and we desperate to get out to sea and do some game fishing? how ever im unfamiliar with destinations in thailand im in bangkok at the moment but will travel anywhere in thaialnd to get the correct fishing. so the questione is?

where is the best location in the whole of thailand to do some big game fishing where big fish can still be caught?

im planning on splashing out for 24hours at sea to do some day and night fishing and charteing a boat etc and dont want to spend the 18000 to 24000 im being quoted on a tiddlers and small 3kg fish

thanks for reading ny help or suggestions no matter how small will be of service thank you

Depends on what and size of fishes.If you wish to just spent a day out at sea just go to Rawai and engage a small boat from local fisherman and do some bottom fishing-but tiny edible ones.

In my opinion it's a waste of time and money trolling round Rachai Island-went on 2 trips and caught 2 tiny tuna. But if you are serious then go to Andaman Islands-need to some documentation-also need at least 3 days.