Thai Gf Likes To Hit Me?

pinocchio451

So as the title says my Thai gf likes to hit me. I am just wondering whether this is a common trait among all Thai girls or just my gf. i usually get about 5-10 hits per day. They dont hurt and they are not malicious. for example if I forget to collect our washing from the laundry I will get a hit . Or if i am driving to fast our bike I will get a hit.

Anyone else experience this?

When i ask her about this she says she likes hitting me....?

you probably have a big mojo and as a revenge on the pain you inflict on her she uses that opportunity.

There's not very much I know for sure, but one of the things I know for sure is that my daughter loves me very much. One of her ways of expresssing that love is to punch me in the gut several times per day. Your mileage may vary.

My Mrs of 4 years or so used to do the same thing when I first met her she also pulled a knife on me ONCE...

Sad story. Got this experience once, and I stepped up to her and asked her to do it she turned it on her wrist and added some marks there. B)

Edited by TheWorldandI

Op, I’d say you can stop wondering about it being a common among all Thai girls thing, it ant, neither is it isolated. If the punching is indeed done, offhand and with no intention to hurt you, she may be, as already suggested immature, and couple this with a language barrier; she could be genuinely struggling to communicate. But IMO if you don’t address this and get it sorted, it will drive you nuts very quickly and untimely split you and her up. It would appear, from the very fact you’ve posted this as a topic on TV, then it’s already starting to go pear shaped. I think it’s time to act. Have you tried hitting her with a Backgammon Board?

Have the two of you tried verbal communication?

May I suggest that your suggestion be amended to read as "Have the two of you tried intelligible verbal communication?"

Sometimes expressions such as Ok we go boom boom now or you go beer me just don't work once outside of a bar. :ph34r:

I have never been hit by any of my girlfriends or my wife!

I grew up with a Nutter of a Mother and thank my lucky stars she taught me one thing, and that was how to tell if a girl is a nutter or not. I kid you not. :(

I stay well away from them including my old dear!

Probably why I moved out here. :D

Have the two of you tried verbal communication?

May I suggest that your suggestion be amended to read as "Have the two of you tried intelligible verbal communication?"

Sometimes expressions such as Ok we go boom boom now or you go beer me just don't work once outside of a bar. :ph34r:

I am not in a bar and my GF says we go boom boom now at least once a day. She says it in Thai but I understand what she means. Come to think of it she does say boom. Not "we go now", that part she says in Thai.

I have never been hit by any of my girlfriends or my wife!

I grew up with a Nutter of a Mother and thank my lucky stars she taught me one thing, and that was how to tell if a girl is a nutter or not. I kid you not. :(

I stay well away from them including my old dear!

Probably why I moved out here. :D

:lol: This must have been where all your problems with OLD LADIES started :lol:

I would not be surprised if you turned out to be a Serial Killer of old ladies, years ago in Australia there was a Granny Killer on the loose, perhaps some old gurl put a pot at the end of his driveway too ;)

Since i moved to Asia four years ago i have seen many times women hitting men. Usually the men just take it as a little boy being hit by their mother. I have only seen this once in Miami and im 44 yrs old and im usually out and about 3 times a week. Why would i even think to hit a lion and expect it to just take it? BR