Message To Farangs

the gentleman

Firstly I would like to say that it seems the farang lady bashing and the farang man bashing is quite tiresome. It seems to me that all of us expats living and working in Thailand have ideas and thoughts on mixed race relationships. I personally couldnt care from what country you are from, your weight, your age, your financial situation - a good person is a good person. I do think that many expats in Thailand have come from broken mariages and still hold that bitterness against the opposite sex and are here to find something "different" - good luck to all of you in your quest!

I look forward to posting more on this board!

Well said, gentleman. I don't have any problem with farang men, in fact my father is one! Most of my relationships have been with them and if I hadn't met my thai husband I most likely would be married to one now. I do object to gratuitously nasty comments about farang women from guys who are obviously quite bitter. Commentary I find quite unnecessary on a board for farang women living in thailand. If these guys have a bone to pick about their exes then I suggest they do it somewhere else. As for farang men bashing, well, except for some comments pointed a specific people, it has been alot less noticeable than the farang women bashing. I had hoped this forum could be an intelligent exchange of ideas but it seems to be repeatedly hijacked by guys with nothing relevant to say.

Maybe we should pin something at the top like: "no bashing allowed!"