Who Can Sell Land Fast?

lalinda

Can anyone recommend a company/contact who can help me sell my piece of land in Krabi quickly?

It would be ideal for building another one of those apartment buildings. I want to get in touch with companies building these, as I have a nice cheap patch for them to build yet another! Amazingly cheap price as want a really quick sale.

Thanks in advance for any help offered. jap.gif

there are many agents around ao nang mostly ferang owned you could try them ,where is the land ,what size is it ,what titlle does it have and how much are you selling for, if you want a thai to try and sell it my land lord sells land he may help.

i really dont think land sells fast though unless its the right location and good price.

oh and 1 other question are you thai then as that is the only way it can be your land to sell

you could also put it on thai visa classified and baht and sold...

Edited by taninthai

there are many agents around ao nang mostly ferang owned you could try them ,where is the land ,what size is it ,what titlle does it have and how much are you selling for, if you want a thai to try and sell it my land lord sells land he may help.

i really dont think land sells fast though unless its the right location and good price.

oh and 1 other question are you thai then as that is the only way it can be your land to sell

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I have browsed all those agents' websites and have contacted some, although I doubted they would be interested since all seem dedicated to building villas. Our land is not for that. It's chanote title, on Watchara Road - on the main road between Krabi and Phuket, almost opposite the Sara Patchang Technical College, where there is a lot of residential development at present .

It's an excellent location and the price will most definitely be good as we want to sell fast! It's a brilliant investment for someone who picks it up, which is why we are only selling a small patch of two hong.

It is perfect for building the usual three storey building with business on bottom, housing on top.

I have already advertised on Thaivisa classfied (for about 2 or 3 mths) and was surprised at how few views my ad got, then again the Krabi Forum itself is hardly rocking, so don't think there are many people concerned with Krabi on here much.

I will PM you the exact location and price, which is negotiable within reason.

Thanks again jap.gif

L

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I have browsed all those agents' websites and have contacted some, although I doubted they would be interested since all seem dedicated to building villas. Our land is not for that. It's chanote title, on Watchara Road - on the main road between Krabi and Phuket, almost opposite the Sara Patchang Technical College, where there is a lot of residential development at present .

It's an excellent location and the price will most definitely be good as we want to sell fast! It's a brilliant investment for someone who picks it up, which is why we are only selling a small patch of two hong.

It is perfect for building the usual three storey building with business on bottom, housing on top.

I have already advertised on Thaivisa classfied (for about 2 or 3 mths) and was surprised at how few views my ad got, then again the Krabi Forum itself is hardly rocking, so don't think there are many people concerned with Krabi on here much.

I will PM you the exact location and price, which is negotiable within reason.

Thanks again jap.gif

L

i think i see the land on tv i have sent you a pm any way