How Much Is A Iphone 4

frankylove

sorry i forgot to mention

iphone 4 how much in thailand

thank you

Too much. Not worth buying one in Thailand anyway because the infrastructure doesn't support it fully.

Buy one in the Netherlands: you get the phone free and only pay a monthy rate of about 40 Euros which includes the cost of a minimum 190 minutes of calls or 300 SMS.

Btw, something wrong with you eyesight mate? Was wondering if I should use the same size font in my reply?

• 4 months later...

are these iphone 4 all unlocked or on the contract?? how about from hong kong??

Unlocked in Thailand. Don't know about HK. U can buy the iPhone a bit cheaper in Singapore unlocked but it's not much cheaper than Thailand.

Have the prices gone down since this posting? Would it be cheaper to get an iPhone 4 in the UK?

Can anyone come up with any concrete information, rather than the two non posts that precede this one?

The OP asked:

I replied thus:

Unlocked in Hong Kong!!!111!!!1!!1!

I think you'll find that constitutes "concrete information" Mr Smartypants.

Official prices can be easily ascertained from the websites of True, AIS and DTAC.

Grey market, i.e MBK, Pantip, Fortune, prices are around 25,900 for 16GB factory unlocked, 29,900 for 32GB factory unlocked. Deduct 3,000 from that for locked AT&T phones.

Really, you could have found all this out for yourself in little more than the time it took you to compose your turgid and humourless post.

Can anyone come up with any concrete information, rather than the two non posts that precede this one?

The OP asked:

I replied thus:

Unlocked in Hong Kong!!!111!!!1!!1!

I think you'll find that constitutes "concrete information" Mr Smartypants.

Official prices can be easily ascertained from the websites of True, AIS and DTAC.

Grey market, i.e MBK, Pantip, Fortune, prices are around 25,900 for 16GB factory unlocked, 29,900 for 32GB factory unlocked. Deduct 3,000 from that for locked AT&T phones.

Really, you could have found all this out for yourself in little more than the time it took you to compose your turgid and humourless post.

Thanks You!