Hotdog And Hamburger Buns

cmjantje

I buy those large bread rolls in Big C and always keep a few in the freezer in case I feel like a burger or a bacon sandwich.

The long French sticks there can be cut up for sausages and hotdogs as well.

SD, I mean the soft bread that only has one purpose.... to keep the "meat", sauces etc. together. The bread that sticks in your mouth :)

Makro sells hotdog and hamburger buns. Same brand as Big C, if I remember correctly. But, just like Big C, Makro is sold out of them more than they have them. So, just keep watching for them. And, ask what days and times the shipments of them come in. Then you know when to go. Also, be aware that they sell the buns in a package of five. I'm used to seeing them in a package of six. But not here.

Don't know what you mean about sweet Thai/American ones. American hotdog buns and hamburger buns are not sweet. I do find that most Thai breads are sweet. I dunno why they do that.

The bakery, Tourist Inn, on Jetyod Rd., makes hamburger buns. They are expensive, compared to the packaged ones at the supermarkets. But they are also the buns that are used by most of the better hamburger shops in town. Quite a bit of substance with those buns. If you ask them, they may well make hotdog buns for you. Perhaps they make them already and I just don't now about it.