Walen School Of Surfing

MacWalen

Hi everyone, I do not have to introduce the Walen school, we are mostly known for teaching Thai and providing visa assistance to our students. We have a new product now, we will teach surfing!

We already have a location for a school in Phuket and will be organizing 5 day trips to learn surfing in Phuket. We will teach mostly on Kata beach. Season this year is nearly over, till the end of October, but next year we will be starting in May again. Our next trip is on the 7th till 11th of October. We have only 4 seats available so if anybody were interested please contact me on 0818201238 to book.

We offer a promotion price of 8,800 Baht only.

Included:

1. Transportation to Phuket and back

2. 4 nights shared accommodation

3. 4 days of lessons, total of 12 lessons

4. Surfboard included

5. Transportation to the beach and back

There are great many reasons to learn surfing. Can you think of any?

If you have never surfed let me tell you it is great fun!

Walen School of Surfing

www.(website coming soon).com

• Like 2

Does it come with an ED visa?

Valid question. :lol:

Are the instructors Thai or Farang?

Gee, Mr. Toad, I was kinda thinkin' this was some kinda joke but maybe Wallen is teaching surfing! Wait, that is a joke. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Times are tougher than we all thunk!

Cyaa nak-len-gra-daan-dtoo-kluun dude! That's "surfer dude" in Thai....whew, wipeout, dude!

Good luck with your novel venture. Do you see many of your language school students participating, or are you hoping to capture a whole new market?

I have no idea, I will promote it to all who want to learn surfing. Certainly some of our students will like to learn surfing too but not sure how much interest there will be. If someone tries once and they have fun they will like to try again and again.

I have never heard of a surfing school in Bangkok so this is certainly a novelty here and it is possible that it may become very popular. A whole new market would be nice.

What about Walen School of Table Dancing? that would be more popular:lol:

Especially if it came with ED

We are actually good at table dancing, we do it a lot at our school parties! But no plan for such a school. Perhaps dance school in the future but not yet.

Gee, Mr. Toad, I was kinda thinkin' this was some kinda joke but maybe Wallen is teaching surfing! Wait, that is a joke. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Cyaa nak-len-gra-daan-dtoo-kluun dude! That's "surfer dude" in Thai....whew, wipeout, dude!

We start teaching surfing not because times are tough, it is just something we love doing. This is not a joke, we teach surfing, have you ever tried? This is really fun!:)

Gee, Mr. Toad, I was kinda thinkin' this was some kinda joke but maybe Wallen is teaching surfing! Wait, that is a joke! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

We start teaching surfing not because times are tough, it is just something we love doing. This is not a joke, we teach surfing, have you ever tried? This is really fun!:)

Dude, I'm from SoCal and I've been riding and sliding for 40 years. I can teach you some "ba roos" moves, bra! Hey, one month of surfer slang lessons for 10,000 baht - let me know bra.

Mac, best wishes for your success and enjoyment! :)

Thanks a lot! We will see how it goes. So far there are some interested which is good. We hope to combine surfing lessons in the future with Thai and English. Half a day learning to surf, half a day learning languages. We could also offer language lessons right on the beach!

Walen School of Surfing - have fun!

Happyrobert, I'm glad you are not fighting with me at least when it comes to surfing. Who knows, you might even be a better surfer than me, in the case you are, you can be a potential candidate for an instructor! Of course with students you need to be nicer than you are to me. Rudeness does not sell very well.

Walen School of Surfing - let the oceans rock! :intheclub:

Edited by macwalen

If you look at the diving industry, do they offer ED Visa if you do an open water course? NO

Possible if you commit to an instructor course with the dive indurstry, but that is not what is being offered here, or are you just trolling?

What about Walen School of Table Dancing? that would be more popular:lol:

Especially if it came with ED

Doesn't Table Dancing cure ED? Hahahahahahah! (For those of you in the dark, every other tv ad in America is for ED (erectile dysfunction).

I am really glad that you explained that one.

I have never heard of a surfing school in Bangkok so this is certainly a novelty here and it is possible that it may become very popular. A whole new market would be nice.

That would be quite a feat to operate a surfing school in Bangkok. :whistling:

That would be quite a feat to operate a surfing school in Bangkok. :whistling:

I do not know of any other surfing schools in Bangkok, that is for sure. We will organize trips from Bangkok to Phuket. Theoretical lessons can be given in Bangkok but of course practical part has to be done in Phuket. I would not be surprised if now other surfing schools opened in Bangkok :thumbsup:

Age restrictions ??

Min and max age......like me and my son.....8yo and 47yo....no doubt my daughter would want to try and she is 5yo.....although next year we all go up a year...funny that.

Group discounts ??

Guarantees to get it up ??

Shark insurance ??

Age restrictions ??

Min and max age......like me and my son.....8yo and 47yo....no doubt my daughter would want to try and she is 5yo.....although next year we all go up a year...funny that.

Group discounts ??

Guarantees to get it up ??

Shark insurance ??

Thai Visa insurance can provide travel insurance that can provide coveraget for the 5 days (includes going there and back) the course will run.