Changing Address

wow recovering my password pretty difficult for me -_-" it takes time :)

I have question about changing address

If foreign use company's address as his address in visa and work permit becuase he stayed at hotel at the moment, then he rents condo.

In practice, does he have to change address in work permit and visa? He still work in that company and the company does't change it address so can he use such address onward?

Anyone change your address after rent condo?

change or don't don't which is better?

As for WP: no urgency to change address of residence now but when you apply for an extension of the WP it is advisable to have them make the change at the same time.

As for Visa: If you are on a multi-entry Non-Imm and leave Thailand every 90 days there is no need to change anything, just enter your new address in the TM.6 card on the next arrival.

If you are on an extension of stay then you should "in theory" notify Immigration within 24 hours, but you will have to do it for certain when you do your next 90 days address reporting.

opalhort

As for WP: no urgency to change address of residence now but when you apply for an extension of the WP it is advisable to have them make the change at the same time.

As for Visa: If you are on a multi-entry Non-Imm and leave Thailand every 90 days there is no need to change anything, just enter your new address in the TM.6 card on the next arrival.

If you are on an extension of stay then you should "in theory" notify Immigration within 24 hours, but you will have to do it for certain when you do your next 90 days address reporting.

opalhort

Thank you opalhort,

the foreigner hold Non-B and multi re-entry and once in a while he will stay up to 90 days so this mean it isn't necessary to change address, right?

anyway his family use condo as their address

the foreigner hold Non-B and multi re-entry and once in a while he will stay up to 90 days so this mean it isn't necessary to change address, right?

This is the way I see it, just declare the new address on the Arrival card (TM.6) and that should do it.

This is the way I see it, just declare the new address on the Arrival card (TM.6) and that should do it.

Ok and Thank you.

However I think TM.6 doesn't have address blank to fill out.