If You Are Listening To Music Now..

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DJ Culture Pet Shop Boys

Can anyone recommend some more Thai bands?

I have found, Carabao, Potato, คำเม้า เปิดฤนน and China Dolls, from posts on TV.

On my searches all I seem to find is what sounds like a collection of heartfelt ballads, not my style. :D

The few tracks I can find from Carabao and China Dolls seem to have a little more life. :D

I bought a CD of Issan music by คำเม้า เปิดฤนน and enjoy that. (I hope that is the artist's name, not the album name, my Thai is not too good :o )

I am open to most sugestions.

Chang

I have found, Carabao, Potato, คำเม้า เปิดฤนน and China Dolls, from posts on TV.

On my searches all I seem to find is what sounds like a collection of heartfelt ballads, not my style. :o

Like Chang, I'm looking for some new Thai music. Made-for-MTV heart felt ballads are ok but only in small doses. I've heard some great thai musicians on occasion in small bars, but I'd love to find some great Thai rock music that ISN'T heavy metal, speed rap or green day like... any ideas?

:D

On my searches all I seem to find is what sounds like a collection of heartfelt ballads, not my style. :o

Like Chang, I'm looking for some new Thai music. Made-for-MTV heart felt ballads are ok but only in small doses. I've heard some great thai musicians on occasion in small bars, but I'd love to find some great Thai rock music that ISN'T heavy metal, speed rap or green day like... any ideas?

Listen to The Best of Vampires CD's... they come out every year and feature the most popular Thai hits for the year.

Sure, there's some broken heart stuff on them, but there's some very good music as well.

If you listen to the CD somewhere like CD Warehouse, you can note the track numbers of the music that you like, and ask the shop assistant to find some more music played by the same artist... works for me!

Now I'm listening to Sek Loso's Greatest Hits album.

Listen to The Best of Vampires CD's... they come out every year and feature the most popular Thai hits for the year.

Sure, there's some broken heart stuff on them, but there's some very good music as well.

If you listen to the CD somewhere like CD Warehouse, you can note the track numbers of the music that you like, and ask the shop assistant to find some more music played by the same artist... works for me!

:o

Now I'm listening to Sek Loso's Greatest Hits album.

Sorry Jai Dee no Warehouse in Fremantle Au. Very little in the way of Thai music in this place I'll have to go to the limewire try out site.

Listening to Page of Cups by Enigma