• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

stone roses - love spreads.

from the best stone roses album IMO.

It was asked in another place on the internet :o to name your top ten favourite songs of all time..... my first answer was "I'll get back to you tomorrow" or along those lines..... then I realised I couldn't do it..... no way on gods green earth could I get my choice of music down to my favourite ten.

"Sledgehammer" .... Peter Gabriel.... is playing in iTunes right now.... did that make it on the list?..... no..... "Solisbury Hill" is going to come along a little later.... did that make it .... maybe. But then it got chucked out by 9 other tunes.

I can't do a top ten. I'd struggle to do a top 50.

But there is only one that comes on the top of any list....... "Love Spreads"

I think I will listen to it again :D

Closely followed by 'Fools Gold' and 'Made of Stone' ........ maybe 'Waterfall' too if I am feeling that way inclined.

lol..... martha is good. No doubt. But annoys me. I dunno why... Maybe some latent sexual freeudian memories or somehitng...

so i move on to Rick James - I love you mary jane!!!

The birth of funk...

:o

Actually I have a confession to make....

Of the thousands of posts on this thread, sometimes I{ve been listening to the background music of the myriad internet shops I use... A lot of them have Reggueton music playin.

this is a MASSIVE craze out here. I mean ridiculously MASSIVE, yet to me they all sound pretty much the same. I preferred thai disco music than this sh1t.

:D

Actually I have a confession to make....

Of the thousands of posts on this thread, sometimes I{ve been listening to the background music of the myriad internet shops I use... A lot of them have Reggueton music playin.

this is a MASSIVE craze out here. I mean ridiculously MASSIVE, yet to me they all sound pretty much the same. I preferred thai disco music than this sh1t.

I don't use a myriad of internet shops (just don't have access to them).... but my worst experience of 'listening pleasure' was in one shop in Bangkok, and this was playing..... if it had been closely followed by "I've never been to me" I think I would have topped myself :o