The Best Ltf Rmf & Life Insurance Policies

As 2010 comes to a close, I'm need to invest some money to reduce my tax Thai tax burden.

The Revenue Department will allow 15% up to a maximum of 500k/year for contributions made to a LTF

And a 100k/year deduction for life insurance premiums.

For the LTF, I am looking for the Maximum flexibility in choosing which LTF qualified fund I can invest in, because I am told I can move the money in and out of them as much as I like over the years. Does anyone know if I can switch between Asset Managemtn companies, as several companies offer these LTF funds. Is it like an IRA account in the states, where it can be done thru a broker like (KimEng), which will allow you to have access to all of their the LTF funds of their partners?

For a Life Insurance policy, I am looking for the highest % return. Does anyone have any suggestions?

thanks.

--matt

You don't need to go to a broker for an LTF, most of the banks distribute products them their asset management affiliates (i.e. you can buy them at the branch and make transactions online or via ATM). You can switch funds from one to another (not sure what fees apply, if any). LTF has to be held for 5 years (buying in Dec counts for that year), RMF has to be held until age 55 - that's another 500,000 bt. MF performance is reported in the newspaper (Mondays?) - the major banks are probably most convenient. Various asset classes available - gold, equities, govt bonds etc.

Check out the bank websites for insurance products.