Not To Be Missed Next Week

taninthai

Posted Yesterday, 17:57

next week 8-16 oct the chinese vegetarian festival hits krabi town amazing sights not for the faint hearted,definately worth a look if your in the area........;)

What are you babbling about! Not for the faint hearted? Eating vegetables is a problem? What are the amazing sights, a "300" pound carrot. I don't get it.

next week 8-16 oct the chinese vegetarian festival hits krabi town amazing sights not for the faint hearted,definately worth a look if your in the area........;)

What are you babbling about! Not for the faint hearted? Eating vegetables is a problem? What are the amazing sights, a "300" pound carrot. I don't get it.

k9in krabi dont want to spoil it for you go have a look next week ,stand by my statement not for the fainted hearted ,definately one of the strangest and most surreal things i have seen in thailand..............................

p.s dont forget to bring your camera as i did last year........................oh and ear defenders for young children...................B)

k9in krabi dont want to spoil it for you go have a look next week ,stand by my statement not for the fainted hearted ,definately one of the strangest and most surreal things i have seen in thailand..............................

p.s dont forget to bring your camera as i did last year........................oh and ear defenders for young children...................B)

hmmm better get our <deleted> over there.better than Phuket??? skewered necks and the like??? :rolleyes:

Edited by David006