Service Apartment Or Condo

ShopBoy

You really have to specify your needs. Reasonable price? Area preferences?

Most likely it is more than 15000 baht per month. Try The Dome at Huay Keaw Road.

Anything not more than 3500thb per night. I am looking for 1 -2 weeks stay.

There are few roads name such as Sankhampaeng, Huay Keaw, Nimmanhemin and a few other places.

Can you enlighten me where is what on the main areas in CM.

Thank you.

Edited by ShopBoy

nimman is one of the best roads. huay kaew is near nimmnan. sankampaeng is very far away.

What do i expect out of the places you mention ? I mean as in are these places a good neighborhood or wine and dine area etc ...

My parents are heading there for a vacation and probably reckie to see if CM are suitable for their retirement. There in their 60s.

Edited by ShopBoy

Nimman. is seen as the trendiest part of town.

Huay Keauw is a pretty busy street but there is a mall, supermarket and many other facilities. Songthaews are easy to catch (but for 150baht you can order ask a cab to pick you up)

Enough restaurants, but good restaurants are actually spread out over the centre.

Blimey he said "not more than 3500 baht a night." Educate me you locals, but wouldn't that just about cover anything in CM? A really nice SA in BKK will only be 70k a month so I'd expect (perhaps mistakenly) that CM would be cheaper. I know SA's often do monthly only but even years ago when I was using one they'd do a nightly rate if pressed (even though legally they're not supposed to). That kind of money should give you the pick of the crop, chai mai?