Doggy Wheels

DavidOxon

Plus his information from'BottleBlondie'

I recommend that you check out the following websites for assistance with your dog, www.tammyandteddys.com and www.eddieswheels.com

i have ordered protective boots from tammy and teddys and now a neutrally balanced wheelchair with variable axle allowing the dogs weight to be counterbalanced as paralysis progresses. I have been very happy with both companies and the wheelchair is great as my dog can now run around and for a lot longer than he has previously been able to walk for. Good luck with your dog!

Finally, I have a number for the person who made the wheels for my friend's friend's dog:

Hi, was it this number I found on a post linked to this thread?

david

Our dog had problems with its hind legs and couldn't walk so I searched for dog chair devices and located several. The two websites are for companies in the USA: www.dogkarts.com and www.doggon.com

My wife located a clinic here in Minburi, Bangkok that will make a two wheel device for your dog. Here is their number: 081 812-2173.

So if anyone has a dog that might require this type of device this info should be helpful. Unfortunately our dog died this morning so we never actually had to get a kart.