Rent A Friend

Xircal

Amusing idea and you can earn money at it too apparently. Unfortunately, not available in Thailand or the Netherlands yet.

Pffft. The Thai equivalent is called "long time" and is available for a "bar fine". And that's not all!!

That's not entirely true. "Friends" are quite easy to rent in Thailand... for the hour, the day, the week or the month.

For_rent.sized.jpg

There's even the male equivalent for those of that persuation.

Sheesh, he/she really looks like the back end of a london double decker bus :bah::D

That's not entirely true. "Friends" are quite easy to rent in Thailand... for the hour, the day, the week or the month.

For_rent.sized.jpg

I don`t fancy yours much and people actually pay money for this?

Edited by Beetlejuice

Not mine, Beetlejuice. All mine are young, single, slim and attractive. I'm just showing that it IS possible to rent a "friend" in Thailand. I coultn't resist taking that photo on Soi 6 in Pattaya. It was just too funny.:)

For_rent.sized.jpg

this is what guys marry:lol: :lol: :lol: by the tractor full:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think that site will do very well when it opens in Thailand a site where you can rent a friend and she adds what price she wants per hour its the perfect site, looks legit on the outside but we all know what we will be renting

DK

For_rent.sized.jpg

I hope you don't have to pay by the KG

Adultworks.com, plenty of Thai "friends" available on there.

You know 100% free dateinasia ? It's very good, need some searching and good judgment, I found few of my best new friends on there. Usually the Thai ladies on there are very OK, Chinese too and with Philippines you must be a bit careful. There are of stupid farang dudes too btw, who think they can do sexual advances to anyone.

It's a very interesting mix of people, not just for 'love dating'.

1571644_634209822680000000.jpg

You know 100% free dateinasia ? It's very good, need some searching and good judgment, I found few of my best new friends on there. Usually the Thai ladies on there are very OK, Chinese too and with Philippines you must be a bit careful. There are of stupid farang dudes too btw, who think they can do sexual advances to anyone.

are you one of the stupid frangs btw? or are you a shareholder in dateinasia:lol: :lol: . they all the same pal!

That's somebodys daughter:)

That is true, but there are more than enough folks here that like to take "shots" at us old dudes. B)

I don't see much difference between renting a "friend" for an hour, a day, a week or a month, and so many of the disfunctional marriages I see. When over 40 % of all marriages and long time relationships end in acrimony I don't see much point in it. It's been my experience that over 90% of the women working in Thai bars all have a child or two. The father of their kids took a runner when he found out the gal was pregnant. There aren't too many good paying jobs for poorly educated Thai farm girls. The Thai women who work in the bars provide a good service for men who don't like the crap-shoot odds of getting married. It always surprises me that so many men are willing to put everything they own and worked for on the poor gamble of someone else's integrity, with just the flip of a coin to see who wins and who loses..

among bg marriages what % cn be considered a success!

i heard a high rate of success is 1% and thats being generous.

That depends on what you call a success. I've had two divorces in North America, but I would call both of them a success. One marriage lasted 20 years and we raised two children into happy, responsible adults. The second marriage only lasted 7 years, but 5 of them were great. The two women did me a HUGE favour in leaving. If you get a few years of happiness out of a relationship then what does it matter? Some people die before ever achieving happiness. Everyone is a little different in their expectations; some want more and others settle for less.

I think the chances of a bar girl / farang husband relationship working is much higher than the one percent you mentioned. But, it DOES depend on the couple. When a Thai working girl is past her prime, she knows it. She'll hang on to whomever treats her well. Same goes with a young gal just entering the bar scene, and before she gets corrupted and jaded. The ones that DON'T work are the ones where farangs fall in lust with the REAL cuties who KNOW the trade and work it well. Those are the ones where the old saying goes... You can take the girl out of the bar, but not the bar out of the girl.

are you one of the stupid frangs btw? or are you a shareholder in dateinasia:lol: :lol: . they all the same pal!

Shareholder ???? :huh: no just using this as simple 'n functional networkingsite to meet friends m/f online (and had some good dates too yes!!!!)

Actually now you show something of yourself, but if your only source are the you-pay-bar-me hookerbars I can't blame you.

If you are missing the ability to judge people you better stay away from there dude, for your own safety.

:D

among bg marriages what % cn be considered a success!

i heard a high rate of success is 1% and thats being generous.

I am sorry, I don't know where you got our information from, but you are way off the mark.And way to cynical. The survival rate in the area where I live (Buriram provice) , is in excess of 70%.Some are of 15- 20 years duration and still going strong.

Shareholder ???? :huh: no just using this as simple 'n functional networkingsite to meet friends m/f online (and had some good dates too yes!!!!)

Actually now you show something of yourself, but if your only source are the you-pay-bar-me hookerbars I can't blame you.

If you are missing the ability to judge people you better stay away from there dude, for your own safety.

:D

There are enough scammers,hookers,frelancers,free loaders to have caught you mate

For_rent.sized.jpg

Sheesh, he/she really looks like the back end of a london double decker bus :bah::D

Same colour too! Uncanny resemblance!

There are enough scammers,hookers,frelancers,free loaders to have caught you mate

Agree yes, you can add totally twisted minds, fakers etc.

About Philippines, 95% is definitely one of them, but the remaining 5% are there too, and that's still a lot, just you have to find them.

I met several chicks from this site, most are still good friends, and not one of them belongs to the categories mentioned, all have a professional job and own income.

Sometimes I wonder how totally naive western guys can be, as if they are completely blind, and let themselves be milked by some wrong chick, as long as it takes, and still they love them because they won't see the truth :lol:

Last year a friend, a goodhearted dude from Scandinavia (a professional musician and teacher) came to meet his new Thai gf, stayed at there house in Isan. Every day he called me and complained that they wanted money from him all the time for all kinds of payments, not only the girl but also her mother, brother, dad... I warned him 'you dumbo get the fukc out of there they are dishonest idiots and will dump you when your money is gone' but he wanted to stay because he loved her... Amazing.

Btw, often it's people with a very high IQ who get involved in chaotic affairs with the wrong ones all the time.

:lol:

Edited by bangkokcitylimits