Truck Company To Take Some Things To Bangkok

lanky

I want to know if there are any company that takes things up to 80 kilograms to bangkok thinking of going back home to australia and will also take them with me but need to find a truck company to take from chiangmai to bangkok

thankyou

i

Bus is good if u can put up with a 9 hr trip then ur flight... bit tough going... However at the other end you need to hire a bus taxi- or pickup depending on how large the goods are.... Then u need to arrange for your plane carrier to take the goods for $20 per kg- expensive IMO.

If you cannot be bothered, many Export companies will arrange for you or even in PO- u need a BKK address to send to. Far cheaper to send the goods by sea if you can wait 4-6 weeks.

I did this when moving out of CMai in 2006, I had 10 cubic metres of goods from the Condo. It took 3 weeks to Aussie and I could track it the whole way. I picked up at the Melbourne Port in a Budget rental truck with a friends help. The biggest expensive is the company in your homeland- taking the goods off the ship and storing it for you to pick up (After Customs check, etc). So watch out on the fees at the other end if going by sea. If you decide on more than 80 kg... All up mine was 800kg and near 10 cubic metres. You can get 1 cubic pretty cheap. Chok Dee.

My 2 cents

like some had suggested , siam first and Nim can help you , pack your stuff neatly into boxes , of about 5- 10 kg eac for easy carrying .

in fact there are more then one delivery service . you can either let the bus company help you or arrange one service to handle it all .

-

bangkok to chiangmai is much cheaper while you might only spend 500b to bring 80KG to bangkok . you end up spending 2000 just to get it to the airport from where you drop off in bangkok .

so arrnage your logistic carfully .

- my wife know alot about logistic and info .

i do not know what your stuff is like and how and where you want the stuff

--

and you are going to fly with 80kg of package ? don't be crazy . that would cost you so much more.

are the stuff small enough to try the 25KG UPS box ?

i use UPS offen . and there allow me to pack up to 28KG as long as it the same size .

you can also -- go to Air cargo . - at chiangmai airport . and ask to transport the 80kg over to bangkok . i think is about 10-20 baht per kg for inter flight .

but do try to find out more info by calling or asking .

i had send a 200kg wooden door to bangkok and i was charges 8 baht kg .

an agent will charge you 40 baht .

another way is pack it up into 15kg or is it under 20kg boxes and use EMS or SNAIL post to help you do it will save you alot of carrying ,

ems is another option .

might take like forever to reach you . but is still reaches you in a few years whhahahaha