Marriage Visa

Nothing has changed in the last several years. Are you seeking a 60 day extension to visit family or a one year extension of stay (which would require meeting the 400k in bank two months or 40k per month income requirements)?

<BR>Nothing has changed in the last several years. Are you seeking a 60 day extension to visit family or a one year extension of stay (which would require meeting the 400k in bank two months or 40k per month income requirements)?<BR>
<BR><BR><BR>I am going to be seeking a one year extention . Im wondering what documentation they will require . As far as the 40k per month income or 400,000 I can do either but would prefer to do it on my income . I was curious as to what they would want to see as proof . I am going into the second month of my first 90 days on a non o visa with multi entries .

What about our marrage certificate where we were married in the USA 6 years ago . I have read it needs to be translated and certified ???? Where can I get it done ???? I am in CM now ?????

Edited by BB1955

Translation service/Consulate/MFA and then you file the document in the ledger of a District Office and obtain a copy of that for Immigration when you want to extend your stay. Suspect Consulate in Chiang Mai can provide information. Translation service can likely also register with MFA for you.