Cheap Condo'S In Hua Hin And Beach

Paul36

Can you get a nice condo in Hua Hin for about 8000thb/month? All I need is 35m2 one room with small bathroom and balcony. I read the beach in Hua Hin stretches for 5km, is this all connected and accessible to everyone or is alot of it private? Could you make a 5 km walk along the beach or are they small beaches seperated from eachother? Is the entire coastline filled with chairs up to the edge of the water like Pattaya or has Hua Hin some more freedom and space to offer?

Edited by Paul36

Paul : : It is one long beach from town to Khao Takieb, the next village and if you walk around the mountain to khao Takieb you can carry on for miles.

The only area where the beach chairs go to the sea are the first 20 metres in town in front of the Hilton.

I enter the beach from opposite the market village shopping mall and to take a slow walk to Takieb takes 1 hour. Very quiet, only a few small bars en route.

As for a condo try condocahin, just past Market Village mall and is 20 storeys high and has direct beach access. A studio will cost from 10,000 Baht. I can give you the number of reception if you contact me.

Looks awesome YorkshireTyke, do you know if they allow pets? I have a dog and two cats. Do you know any other places? I don't need a phone number right now just a lot of buildings to visit when I'm there.

Paul : No pets allowed in Condocahin and most condos. You will need a house and usually a minimum of 10,000.

Looks awesome YorkshireTyke, do you know if they allow pets? I have a dog and two cats. Do you know any other places? I don't need a phone number right now just a lot of buildings to visit when I'm there.

Paul : No pets allowed in Condocahin and most condos. You will need a house and usually a minimum of 10,000.

Yorkshire is right. You need a house if you want to keep pets. And you might need to come up with a higher security deposit because of the animals.

Does anyone know how many kilometers from Tesco Lotus I should go to get a town house for 10.000thb?

Not that far. I know somebody living in soi 80 who's paying 10,000. Of course, it's an older house, not great looking, but if you don't mind that, you should be able to find something. For 10,000 you won't get grass, though.

Edited by Taro

Does anyone know how many kilometers from Tesco Lotus I should go to get a town house for 10.000thb?

Not that far. I know somebody living in soi 80 who's paying 10,000. Of course, it's an older house, not great looking, but if you don't mind that, you should be able to find something. For 10,000 you won't get grass, though.

Paul : I have a 2 bed 2 bath new bungalow on Soi 88. 10 minute walk to MV, 20 min walk to town in a quiet cul de sac. Land behind the house to walk/exercise the dogs. No grass but yard/patio/car park space. For a long term let I will do for 10,000.

Edited by YorkshireTyke