Seeking A Special Resort

canuck1941

I'm looking for a speific resort near Chiang Rai city that I've been unable to locate on the internet so I hope some of you in Chiang Rai can help out. The place I'm looking for has cottages, a gym, a swimming pool, and internet room along with Wifi, and is a few kilometers out of town. I'm full time in Thailand now and would like to leave Chiang Mai. Anybody know of such a place. Thanks.

Thanks very much for the responses, men. The place mentioned in post one has a map on its website, hand drawn mind you which gave me pause after I looked at the amenities, which shows the way from Chiang Rai airport. I queried them and await their reply without holding my breath. You'd think they'd follow up a query for long term rates but...

Anyway, there is one more thing I might add. This may be, and I stress, maybe a resort exclusive to gay men. Gay men don't bother me. I've worked with them and had them as friends for years. Live and let live, eh? But this resort may for some reason be below the radar, although I can't imagine why. Finally, thanks to all who viewed my post and gave me a moment's thought.

Not to be rude or something-but the man ask for a resort near CR-this is 1 ours drive,from Bangkok.???

Not to be rude to you Brian, but <deleted> are you talking about?

1. click the link

2. look the address

3. repeat steps 1 and 2

Thanks very much for the responses, men. The place mentioned in post one has a map on its website, hand drawn mind you which gave me pause after I looked at the amenities, which shows the way from Chiang Rai airport. I queried them and await their reply without holding my breath. You'd think they'd follow up a query for long term rates but...

Anyway, there is one more thing I might add. This may be, and I stress, maybe a resort exclusive to gay men. Gay men don't bother me. I've worked with them and had them as friends for years. Live and let live, eh? But this resort may for some reason be below the radar, although I can't imagine why. Finally, thanks to all who viewed my post and gave me a moment's thought.

I stayed there with my family (including 3 children) beginning of the year when we were looking for houses and didn't pick up any even remotely gay vibes.........well the staff drive around on little bicycles but that aside, nothing.... It is a nice peaceful place though, especially the deluxe cottages.

price range? how long are you going to be living there? is it just a quick escape? kinda wanna know more details.

If the place suits me, and from what I've been told by a resident it likely will, six months, a year, or more. It's 5000 bht/m+ utilities.

Not to be rude or something-but the man ask for a resort near CR-this is 1 ours drive,from Bangkok.???

Not to be rude to you Brian, but <deleted> are you talking about?

1. click the link

2. look the address

3. repeat steps 1 and 2

Thanks, for corectng me-no reason to be rude, and use your <deleted> word.

I think we all,including you, can overlook something,once in a while-cant we.?

But it looks like,no mather what I post in here, it isnt good enough-but ok-I am not a US. or UK. guy-thats maby the reason.

[Thanks, for corectng me-no reason to be rude, and use your <deleted> word.

But it looks like,no mather what I post in here, it isnt good enough-but ok-I am not a US. or UK. guy-thats maby the reason.

Looks good enough to me.

Anyway, can we get back on topic here? Perhaps I have to reveal a bit more. I met a retired UK expat who told me about the place earlier this year when I suggested that swimming pool, gym, internet on premises, kitchen facilities, and separate cottages, all for 5000bht/m+utilities, sounded good to me. I have emailed him several times but no response. I recall he told me it was 3K from CR. Perhaps, I'll just have to hire a taxi to take me around for a day.

Thanks, for corectng me-no reason to be rude, and use your <deleted> word.

Brian, you are far too sensitive for somebody who types with so little sensitivity himself.

I appreciate that English is not your first language, but how can you think it is OK to start a sentence with "not to be rude", and then be rude, and then get upset when somebody does exactly the same to you?

You don't need to thank me for correcting you, I didn't do it for you, I did it for the OP, but I will give you one piece of free advice..... stop playing the race card, we all know English is not your first language and none of us care. When you ask for help, people give it, when you are wrong people will correct you. It doesn't matter where you are from.