Po Box Or Private Mailbox

thaiman

Easy: Check in with Nana Post Office (Bangkok 10112) and rent a P.O.Box. That will set you back withTHB 500 per year.

In addition you'll have to pay a small deposit for the keys. Much success and bets regards,

nevermindtwo

Or down at the post office corner of Suk Soi 67 (or is it 69? CRS!) , I had one here for many years.

Another post office on Suk Soi 23 but I don't remember if they had POBs or not.

Mac

Do you know of any that offer 24 hour access? Do they offer different sizes? Also, back in the US, private delivery companies wouldn't deliver to PO boxes. Will UPS, FedEx, etc deliver to an address at a Thai Post Office?

Do you know of any that offer 24 hour access? Do they offer different sizes? Also, back in the US, private delivery companies wouldn't deliver to PO boxes. Will UPS, FedEx, etc deliver to an address at a Thai Post Office?

I'd like to know about this also. Anybody?

No, Yes, No. Just go in to your nearest Thai Post Post Office and see if they have boxes available. I did need to show my passport, but this was ~ 6 years ago. The fee used to be 160 baht per year but now it is up to ~ 500 baht, maybe for 16 months, at least that's what my current receipt shows.

UPS, FedEx et al. will deliver to your residential address.

There are private mailbox companies (Mailbox Etc, for example with branches all around Bangkok) which might have longer available hours and FedEx, UPS will deliver to these.

• 10 years later...