Woman Are Great!

thaibebop

Women:-

going out into the streets every day seeing all the cleavages , beautiful legs and sexy bumps pass by, yet one has to act like one's not interested just because one's a married man. just because showing this true eagerness of men is like being irrespectful to women in this modern society. is such a torture.

Women:-

going out into the streets every day seeing all the cleavages , beautiful legs and sexy bumps pass by, yet one has to act like one's not interested just because one's a married man.  just because showing this true eagerness of men is like being irrespectful to women in this modern society. is such a torture.

Such a torture, yes, but look at the alternatives.

Because there are times when "'showing true eagerness" gets a rather, um, pleasant response and one may not always have their guard up (it happens).

What is good for the goose is good for the gander, so if your wife/gfriend) "shows true eagerness" she would be puting herself in that position.

Pun intended.

Edited by desi

I love women because they are such a challenge.

Women are fascinating and men are obsessed with their boobies and their fannies because we don't have them.

I have to say though, Chinese women are very nice indeed, polite, genuine and friendly but, to this day, I have NEVER been attracted to a Chinese girl - possibly because they are TOO nice, shy and dainty.

On the other hand it could also be the fact that 99% of them are flat chested mingers who can't speak a word of English.

I love women because they are such a challenge.

Women are fascinating and men are obsessed with their boobies and their fannies because we don't have them.

I have to say though, Chinese women are very nice indeed, polite, genuine and friendly but, to this day, I have NEVER been attracted to a Chinese girl - possibly because they are TOO nice, shy and dainty.

On the other hand it could also be the fact that 99% of them are flat chested mingers who can't speak a word of English.

Why the hang up on the chest? What do you do with the chest that is so much fun? :o

I'm busy other places. :D

I can firmly state that I also love women. 

I found it interesting when I first moved to Asia how many people would ask me about Asian women.  The jobs that I have had with the company that I work for has allowed me to travel quite a lot throughout the US, some into Mexico, can Canada, and some down into Central/South America, and over the past several years throughout Asia.  Throughout these travels I have yet to find a place in this world where beautiful women cannot be found. 

As to the OP and why I want to spend time with women: enjoyment, and a since of completeness.  My wife and daughter bring me untold amounts of joy, and I would feel incomplete without them in my life.

Thanks for the effort TokyoT. But it looks like everyone else here perfers their junk to do the thinking over their brains,at least right now anyway, which having read other posts by some of these guys is a real let down.

I was really wondering if somepeople might step up and say something cool, or at least nice. And while I sure everyone who has posted are good guys (and by the jokes a lot of fun) I really wanted to get away from T&A jokes, or "other" kinds of jokes. Oh well, can't always get what you want.

Fair enough -- shall reverse course & mumble some nice things -- on a gradient, of course :D

"I never pick the fruit until it's ripe. If you pick it too soon, it's hard and bitter, but if you wait until it's ripe, if falls off in your hand, and it's oh so very sweet! Ahhh!

:D

Don't leave it too long. I've often found worms inside. :o

I'm not vegetarian!