Toaster Oven

wally1k

toaster is relaly a must for anyone who love Bread , sad to say the only toaster i got was Gaven to my mother in law , cos i love her more .

my wife got it like for 500b is relaly not that expensive . try going to Big C or tesco to have a look . unless syou want something fancy . a basic one relaly would cost you much much less,

the reason i said so . is cos .

This is thailand .. the craft man is really good at improvising , if there cannot find the right part or the right component to fix your toaster there will make or hammer up or convert what ever there think fit or at least make your damage toaster come back to live again like a Frankenstein doll .

is relaly spending money to create possible fire or electric hazard for yourself .

before you try to fix it try to check the price of a new one .

fixing it will cos you between 200-500b depending if it just a wire problem or need heating element replace .

what are ya talking about,1000-2000 baht new.i'd toss it out and buy A new one

You could of course give it to a local, who might get it repaired for a few baht or even an orphanage who could use it.

In fact you're so loaded, you could get it repaired yourself, give it away and buy a new one.

You'll feel better. smile.gif

Amorn repairs just about anything electrical. Its on the outer moat road just west of Chang Puak Gate. Down the soi (approx 50m) between Icon and Computer Plaza.

Thanks mate -- I will :) give it a try

Hi all

FYI Unfortunately Amorn does not repair PROTECH