Sausage King Desserts For Christmas & New Year 2010

SausageKing

Pumpkin pies-Pumpkin cheese cake-Molten-Red velvet-Carrot cake-German chocolate cake-New york style cheese cake-Bread pudding-Chocolate mouse-Apple crisp-Tiramisi-Dark chocolate fudge-Cinnamon rolls-Pumpkin bread-Eggnog bread-Pecan bars-Molasses sugar cookies-Sugar cookies ices in vanilla cream-Ginger bread men-Snickerdoodles-Meringue-Chocolate malt squares- Biscotti-Mince pies-Christmas pudding-Brandy sauce. This is our Menu over Christmas and new year 2010.Also check out our Website and click on News for more Christmas savory foods. http://www.sausageking1.com/ Also E.mail us your Ideas through the website. Rob.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• post-112062-096925000%201286684148_thumb.jpg
  • post-112062-086930400%201286684162_thumb.jpg
  • post-112062-051198400%201286684224_thumb.jpg
  • post-112062-044793000%201286684247_thumb.jpg
  • post-112062-085878900%201286684271_thumb.jpg
  • post-112062-041827000%201286684294_thumb.jpg
  • post-112062-032013900%201286684378_thumb.jpg
  • post-112062-073958900%201286684407_thumb.jpg

Does anybody know if there Is anywhere in Chiang Rai that I can walk in and eat or buy and takeaway these sausageking sausages?

Can anybody recommend them?

I think I will place an order anyway, just wanted to be more excited for their arrival....

Does anybody know if there Is anywhere in Chiang Rai that I can walk in and eat or buy and takeaway these sausageking sausages?

Can anybody recommend them?

I think I will place an order anyway, just wanted to be more excited for their arrival....

Me too!

They say they sell at TOPS but I don't know if they mean here in CR. Meant to look the other day but didn't get a chance. I need to do a Don's vs SK cook off.

Sausage King is in all Rimping Super Markets in Chiang Mai and all Tops Chiang Mai, We will be in other stores around Thailand in due course. However we do provide a Delivery service from Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai and to your door for about 200B and weight about 12-15kg for that price. Sausage king. Rob.

post-112062-085501000 1286900985_thumb.j

They say they sell at TOPS but I don't know if they mean here in CR. Meant to look the other day but didn't get a chance. I need to do a Don's vs SK cook off.

Sausage King is in all Rimping Super Markets in Chiang Mai and all Tops Chiang Mai, We will be in other stores around Thailand in due course. However we do provide a Delivery service from Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai and to your door for about 200B and weight about 12-15kg for that price. Sausage king. Rob.

Do they do English style sausages, hogs pudding and other Blighty delights? And how about marmite?

Oh dear! there will be even more fatties waddling the streets of the Rai soon!

Do they do English style sausages, hogs pudding and other Blighty delights? And how about marmite?

Oh dear! there will be even more fatties waddling the streets of the Rai soon!

We at Sausage king do English sausage and black pudding and we do cater for the Brits and Americans. We also can deliver to your door any place in Thailand 6 days a week . Example Chiang Mai- Chiang Rai = 100 Baht +100 Baht for a foam box Total 200B if in Chiang Rai center or if you out in the sticks just add a 100B Maximum Price 200-300 Baht to you door And up to 15kg in weight for that price. Rob. http://www.sausageking1.com/

Here's a little feedback.

I see on your website that you have on offer many Americian items. What is Americian? I have never heard of that word.

We cater for American and British with excellent food products. we do things like American meat loaf, Jimmy Dean style breakfast patties and as many cookies as you can eat. we also have a large menu and we feel we have something for everybody and we can deliver to your home for a very small delivery fee. Rob. SK

post-112062-041456600 1287244268_thumb.p

Edited by SAUSAGEKING

Ok here is some real feedback.

I placed a Sausage King order on Monday and it was delivered to Chiang Rai on Tuesday. Very easy process, and good follow up telephone communication from them also about how to get to the address etc.

I was a little worried about ordering frozen food for delivery from Chiang Mai, but I needn't have been, the products I ordered arrived very professionally packed with dry ice and polystyrene box and were still perfectly frozen.

The English breakfast sausages and bacon were both better than any I have had in a Chiang Rai breakfast but I especially enjoyed the steak and kidney pie (very tender braising steak and not too much kidney which i am not huge fan of) and a very tasty apple and blueberry pie. I ordered the small pies (65 baht I think) but they are a decent size, well filled and it would be hard to eat two!

I still have some 100% lamb burgers and sausage rolls to try, but based on what I have already eaten, I have no reason to expect them to be anything other than same quality.

I will order again for sure (when I lose the 2kg I must have put on last 2 days) and would have no problem recommending them.

I placed a Sausage King order on Monday and it was delivered to Chiang Rai on Tuesday. Very easy process, and good follow up telephone communication from them also about how to get to the address etc.

I was a little worried about ordering frozen food for delivery from Chiang Mai, but I needn't have been, the products I ordered arrived very professionally packed with dry ice and polystyrene box and were still perfectly frozen.

The English breakfast sausages and bacon were both better than any I have had in a Chiang Rai breakfast but I especially enjoyed the steak and kidney pie (very tender braising steak and not too much kidney which i am not huge fan of) and a very tasty apple and blueberry pie. I ordered the small pies (65 baht I think) but they are a decent size, well filled and it would be hard to eat two!

I still have some 100% lamb burgers and sausage rolls to try, but based on what I have already eaten, I have no reason to expect them to be anything other than same quality.

I will order again for sure (when I lose the 2kg I must have put on last 2 days) and would have no problem recommending them.

Paul...you think you have problems....I live too close now and I am sure the last order was more than 2kg I put on and now I have ordered more.

Thanks Paul and happy you like the sausage King products,Sorry about the 2kg you gained in weight Ha Ha.We like to give the best service we can to our customers. Rob/sk

If SausageKings products are that good , then I think we need someone to take stock here in Chiang Rai , so theres no delivery charges and we can get what we want , when we want it . Don , here's a business venture that could earn you a few bucks and do us a favour by being the distributor in CR ??

Dons line of food is very limited and not always in stock. He could enhance his business not only for the sale of his own range of goods but also additional food stuffs that Don doesnt sell. It would increase his customer base for his deli and Restaurant .Anyone with a bit of business savvy can see the potential for making money. unless of course your 1 of the many who havent a clue ;) .

Dons line of food is very limited and not always in stock. He could enhance his business not only for the sale of his own range of goods but also additional food stuffs that Don doesnt sell. It would increase his customer base for his deli and Restaurant .Anyone with a bit of business savvy can see the potential for making money. unless of course your 1 of the many who havent a clue ;) .

I think your reply indicates why it would be wiser not to make a vjoint venture but select someone else.

I won't need to be reminded not to disagree with you again. ;)

Won't be for a while now, I'm back to Australia in two weeks and have to find time to get to Chiang Mai on business. Then need to work out how to persuade the airline to carry a very bulky quantity of toner cartridges on my flight. I don't think I have a FF card for Qantas either.

I need to start thinking before I promise people this sh*t.

Will catch up if possible though.

Edited by sceadugenga