Weight Scale

wanderingstar

Hi. I live in Huy Kwang BKK, Where can I buy a small pocket hanging spring scale for up to 20 - 25kgs. I need to weigh my luggage for air travel so it needn`t be rust proof and Top End What would I pay for this?[being Farang I don`t want to be caught - again ! Please feel free to E me Thanks.

They are harder to find than one might think. I'm looking for one myself. The only ones I have seen in tackle stores are the boja fish grips with built in scales which go for close to 4000.

If you only need to weigh your luggage, you might be better off buying a cheap set of bathroom scales (less than 1000) and then weigh yourself with and without holding your luggage.

I'll be watching this thread with interest though.

They are harder to find than one might think. I'm looking for one myself. The only ones I have seen in tackle stores are the boja fish grips with built in scales which go for close to 4000.

If you only need to weigh your luggage, you might be better off buying a cheap set of bathroom scales (less than 1000) and then weigh yourself with and without holding your luggage.

I'll be watching this thread with interest though.

Mr quicksilva.. if you really want some scales and are willing to pay for them and travel I can get you some. My parents are comming over so i can order stuff in Holland. I can show you the website where you can select a pair of scales.

Thanks Rob, my parents are also visiting me before my next big trip, but am concerned about their luggage allowance. I'll consider it but am not too worried about getting one to be honest I don't expect to be breaking many records :)

Tell that to my parents :P

1 big bait boat

loads of line

3 rods

My mom is not that happy with me. But my bro and his gf are also coming so they can share luggage allowance.

Thanks Rob, my parents are also visiting me before my next big trip, but am concerned about their luggage allowance. I'll consider it but am not too worried about getting one to be honest I don't expect to be breaking many records :)

1 big bait boat

loads of line

3 rods

My mom is not that happy with me. But my bro and his gf are also coming so they can share luggage allowance.

I am looking for scales at the moment but as you say very difficult to get here, I am now looking at getting them from the UK very good scales about 5000 bht, with the big fish I am now catching I want to know the exact weight, also it is important to get a big good quality weigh sling, I care about the fish something which is alian to Thai's...

1 big bait boat

loads of line

3 rods

I am looking for scales at the moment but as you say very difficult to get here, I am now looking at getting them from the UK very good scales about 5000 bht, with the big fish I am now catching I want to know the exact weight, also it is important to get a big good quality weigh sling, I care about the fish something which is alian to Thai's...

Not all Thais i have seen them take good care of the fish in shadow lake. They have special holding pens where the water is oxygenated extra for the big fish to recover after they have been caught. I have seen some good stuff at raven fishing made for catfish. However as i am already asking my dad to take loads of stuff with him for me. I think there is little chance for me to get him to take those things too as they are big too.

1 big bait boat

loads of line

3 rods

Hi Kenny,

What you need are crane scales...good ones like those picture here weigh in lbs and kilos and are accurate to gram or 2 and will weigh up to 150kg are quite expensive at up to 10,000BHT but easy to find in Thailand and easy to get certified as well, we certify once a year in Bangkok.

post-32215-016385700 1287294030_thumb.jp

1 big bait boat

loads of line

3 rods

Hi Kenny,

What you need are crane scales...good ones like those picture here weigh in lbs and kilos and are accurate to gram or 2 and will weigh up to 150kg are quite expensive at up to 10,000BHT but easy to find in Thailand and easy to get certified as well, we certify once a year in Bangkok.

Thanks for that but I have ordered some scales from the UK which go up to 100kgs which is plenty and only 1000 bht.