Miss Fhm 2008 Found Shot Dead In Bkk Per Thai Tv News

atyclb

The Thai press say she was found with a bullet wound to the right temple and a 38 calibre revolver near her right hand. They estimate she had been dead for 3 days before being discovered in her BKK appartment.

Her neighbour complained about a smell coming from the room so the housemaid was called but couldn't elicit a response from the room and a locksmith was called to break in.

Apparently she was the star of the Sunsilk shampoo advertisements and had won a 2008 Beauty competition in FHM magazine amongst other things.

However, police have suspicions that the apparent suicide may have been staged and the ex-bf has been called in for questioning.

Edited by katana

The Thai press say she was found with a bullet wound to the right temple and a 38 calibre revolver near her right hand. They estimate she had been dead for 3 days before being discovered in her BKK appartment.

Her neighbour complained about a smell coming from the room so the housemaid was called but couldn't elicit a response from the room and a locksmith was called to break in.

Apparently she was the star of the Sunsilk shampoo advertisements and had won a 2008 Beauty competition in FHM magazine amongst other things.

However, police have suspicions that the apparent suicide may have been staged and the ex-bf has been called in for questioning.

Neighbor did it.

No way a thai complains about a neighbor smelling bad. IT happens too often and it's not like they go out of their way to lose face after 3 days.

Neighbor did it.

No way a thai complains about a neighbor smelling bad. IT happens too often and it's not like they go out of their way to lose face after 3 days.

I am familiar with the condo where this occurred. Residents are very quiet and laid back. Would be out of the ordinary to notice a bad smell such as a decomposing body.Residents are largely highly educated and polite. Parking lots look like German car dealership. A friend of mine is one of the actual neighbors there, also a model.

Edited by atyclb

Neighbor did it.

That is a plausable answer. No body starts smelling bad enough in that length of time to cause a complaint.

Neighbor did it.

That is a plausable answer. No body starts smelling bad enough in that length of time to cause a complaint.

Yes it does, especially in BKK heat if no AC is on, but even with AC on at 3 days gases in the body tissues form large blisters on the skin, the whole body begins to bloat and swell grotesquely, this process is speeded up if victim is in a hot environment, or in water and Fluids leak from the mouth, nose, eyes, ears and rectum and urinary opening, thats pretty smelly...

Edited by kmj

do you know what the word statistically means? Women do not often take their life via hand gun. Hmm... 28 year old model with a hand gun. Best check up on the bf imo.

I dont know if thailand maintains statistics on suicide.

If applicable, US stats show female suicides by firearm at a significant 31%, second to poisons 39%

http://www.suicide.org/suicide-statistics.html

U.S. Suicide Statistics (2005)

Suicide Methods by Gender

Method Men Women Men - Percent of Total Men - Number of Suicides (25,566 total) Women - Percent of Total Women - Number of Suicides (6,873 total) Firearms 57.6% 14,916 31.0% 2,086 Hanging, strangulation, suffocation 22.7% 5,887 20.2% 1,361 Poisons 12.0% 3,112 39.1% 2,632 All other methods 7.7% 1,992 9.7% 651

Nobody hear the gun go off?

Silencer?

Got to be a neighbour then.

Solved.

could have been a customer! happens in usa all the time

A lovely girl from a wealthy family. "customer" is low probability, IMO.

Not every female in thailand is a "business lady" despite the warped perceptions of some of us.

Edited by atyclb

and a 38 calibre revolver near her right hand.

The recoil sometimes causes the gun to end up well away from the victim. It rarely ends up in the the hand, although if trying to mask a homicide then the temptation is probably to place the gun in the hand. Not sure what to make of "near her right hand". (I hope she isn't left-handed.) I have a feeling the firearm suicide rate among women is not as high in Thailand as in the U.S. Availability being more limited, and it seems like a lot of the female suicides, that are made public here, seem to be by poison, drug overdose and jumping.

It does seem odd that no one; friends, family, colleagues didn't think it strange that she didn't respond to phone calls, SMSes. etc. over 3 days?

Silencer?

Solved.

Not every female in thailand is a "business lady" despite the warped perceptions of some of us.

i know i know i know!

but was she nud_e?

and a 38 calibre revolver near her right hand.

The recoil sometimes causes the gun to end up well away from the victim. It rarely ends up in the the hand, although if trying to mask a homicide then the temptation is probably to place the gun in the hand. Not sure what to make of "near her right hand". (I hope she isn't left-handed.) I have a feeling the firearm suicide rate among women is not as high in Thailand as in the U.S. Availability being more limited, and it seems like a lot of the female suicides, that are made public here, seem to be by poison, drug overdose and jumping.

It does seem odd that no one; friends, family, colleagues didn't think it strange that she didn't respond to phone calls, SMSes. etc. over 3 days?

Not disputing your statement just curious if you have a forensic background or other evidence that the firearm "rarely" stays in the hand. I think this myth would be a difficult one for Mythbusters to bust!

Silencer?

Solved.

%'s go up in the Huay Kwang area, and FHM is littered with sao sideline and not with daughters from wealthy families.

Find the mia luang of whoever is rumored to be her significant other(s).

And plan B... check her blood work. Some girls just end it rather than suffer the loss of face of HIV.

:-|