Visa Run

Hi everybody,

I'm going to be in Bangkok in November and I will have to do a visa run as the 90 days of my Non-O (m-entry) VISA will get expired around that time.

I'd like to do it the fastest as possible.

Apparently Aranyaprathet-Poipet border checkpoint seems to be the closest to Bangkok.

Do I need a visa to enter Cambodia ?

How much does it cost to do the visa run out there ? (I'm originally from Hat Yai and Sadao border crossing is free).

Cheers !

Yes, the aranyapratet boarder is closest to BKK. You can do it yourself or use a visa company, they will charge around 1800-2500 for everything.

There are some posts here about doing it yourself, just do a search on the forum.

If you go by yourself, you will save yourself some money on the Cambodian visa by getting an evisa before you take off on your visa run.

Edited by Crossy
Incorrect e-visa URL removed

If you are in Bangkok take a van from Century Department store (located at victory monument at the side of the BTS Station) Cost is 240 - 250 baht and it takes around 2.5 hours on arrival just dont care about the scammers and go to the border. On the cambodian side get the visa Price is 20$ or 1000 Baht (I know it is not the same but it is the scam they have) return and go back to the van station

Quick and easy shouldn't take more than 6 hours and cost less than 1500 + you have the advantage that you dont have to wake up early (All visa run companies leave before 7:30)

Last Van from the border to Bangkok is at 16:00

This link is a fake, I paid $25 on 7th of October , they say 3 days prosessing , today is 15th,

I checked on line with my number I got with the payment, still processing,

then I found an article that this link above was taken over by somebody else, so my $25 are gone,

the real webside is

http://www.cambodiaonarrival.com/

Edited by Crossy
Quote of incorrect link removed