Why Do I Live In Thailand?

bikerlou47

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not buy people, and i dislike people who do.

Why you assume that your wife is with you for your wit, wisdom and cheery personality, but the OPs wife is only with him for the cash?

You mention my wit & wisdom.

Thank you.

But i did not critisise the OP for lack of wit & wisdom. I critisised him for buying a thai wife.

I am here for sex with young woman.

You are not alone. That is why 95% of the men who live here came in the first place and another 4% are gay. :D

0060-0806-2116-5730.jpg

That leave the other 1% who are in UG's cateogry. They are here, they desire younger women but are too tired/old/fat/drunk or all of the above to carry through with it. :lol:

As far as 'farang' goes I agree -- might as well be called 'Frenchie'... personally I prefer 'Honkie'; as for 'Kuhn' do you also object to Mister (Mr.) or Sir?

YES - i find it extremely silly when my wife introduces me as mister john.

i have tried to change her habit, but she seems to think that using mister makes my look hiso.....

i have also tried to make her understand that i - and most europeans - dispise the hiso

but inspite of this filosofical misunderstanding, i love my wife

I only do it in writing ... not verbally ... I guess you met her at a church social

i do not understand that church thing

that is if you are talking to me, if not, sorry

church........ ? as in priests who do it with ......./ monks who go for .........

sorry again, but my name IS kropotkin.......

I only do it in writing ... not verbally ... I guess you met her at a church social

When a Thai person introduces me in Thai language it is usually as 'Ajarn'.

WOOOOW

i think i now understand what you mean - i am slow but not stupid

since i do not pay for sex, i meet women only at church? is that what you are suggesting?

for starters, does that reveal why you are in thailand?

next, if i told you what i think about churches/ wats/ mosques / temples etc, i would be banned from this forum for several reincarnations

next, - oh forget it

There are loads of different ways to meet women in Thailand although they become somewhat restricted if one cannot converse in Thai... I would not normally ask or care or think it any of my business how someone met their wife or 'significant other' except when one is so condescending about the nature of other persons' relationships.

OK then -- where did you meet Miss pure-as-the-driven-snow ... for the record I am not married so I did not buy anybody.

this is getting rediculous.

i never said my wife is pure as the driven snow - 3 kids with 3 different thai men, (but that says more about thai men then about my wife)

and your record of not being married - that i did not ask about - does not prove you do not buy women - it is you that mentioned that, i never suggested any such thing

i met my wife on the internet

more ? just ask.

There are loads of different ways to meet women in Thailand although they become somewhat restricted if one cannot converse in Thai... I would not normally ask or care or think it any of my business how someone met their wife or 'significant other' except when one is so condescending about the nature of other persons' relationships.

condescending ??? me ???? i only object against buying women.

at least this guy knows its a business deal............taking care of family etc.

what selfish guy would want to put a young slim attractive thai girl through the process of caring for an old dying western man..................just doesnt make sense.UNLESS MAN IS WILLING TO REDISTRIBUTE HIS WEALTH TO SAID GIRLS FAMILY.

at least this guy knows its a business deal............taking care of family etc.

what selfish guy would want to put a young slim attractive thai girl through the process of caring for an old dying western man..................just doesnt make sense.UNLESS MAN IS WILLING TO REDISTRIBUTE HIS WEALTH TO SAID GIRLS FAMILY.

YES, that guy made a business deal. i agree 100%.

Old farang with young thai is a matter of business. i agree 100%

Name of the business: PROSTITUTION.

Oh and i like the expression "redistribute his wealth"..... i think you are a commie, same same me 555

I hope you are cynical, same same me - no 555 now.

When a man and a woman first meet (in a bar/club/church social) and are attracted physically, usually the first question asked is "what do you do for a living?

If a man replies "I work for the council on a garbage truck" the relationship is doomed and the girl will move away. She's looking for a doctor, engineer or business man to provide for her with a big house, baubels and lots of money. The nesting syndrome.

If the girl replies "I work in a slaughterhouse" the man will say "that's nice/interesting" and think ""she's got a beautiful rack, I want to see more of her.""

The mating syndrome.

I don't care how you package, or brand it, all woman, whether American or Thai, are looking for a rich man to provide for them (obviously many have to settle for less), and all men are looking for beauty, or a good child bearing figure, to give him children and look after his cave.(obviously many settle for less)

The OP gave some insight into why single, older, western men and women don't often get together at that stage of their lives. Women are settled in their lives, past child rearing age, and are more interested in family, etc. Men usually still have some of the mating instinct, but find little in their age group to excite it.

Little wonder men come to Thailand, where even modestly wealthy men are considered very rich, and there is a surplus of young beautiful women to attract men and their more basic instincts.

Life is prostitution, by defination, even for the righteous, uptight, hypocritical, hate merchants as observed in this thread.

When a man and a woman first meet (in a bar/club/church social) and are attracted physically, usually the first question asked is "what do you do for a living?

If a man replies "I work for the council on a garbage truck" the relationship is doomed and the girl will move away. She's looking for a doctor, engineer or business man to provide for her with a big house, baubels and lots of money. The nesting syndrome.

If the girl replies "I work in a slaughterhouse" the man will say "that's nice/interesting" and think ""she's got a beautiful rack, I want to see more of her.""

The mating syndrome.

I don't care how you package, or brand it, all woman, whether American or Thai, are looking for a rich man to provide for them (obviously many have to settle for less), and all men are looking for beauty, or a good child bearing figure, to give him children and look after his cave.(obviously many settle for less)

The OP gave some insight into why single, older, western men and women don't often get together at that stage of their lives. Women are settled in their lives, past child rearing age, and are more interested in family, etc. Men usually still have some of the mating instinct, but find little in their age group to excite it.

Little wonder men come to Thailand, where even modestly wealthy men are considered very rich, and there is a surplus of young beautiful women to attract men and their more basic instincts.

Life is prostitution, by defination, even for the righteous, uptight, hypocritical, hate merchants as observed in this thread.

if there are so many young beautiful thai women to marry why dont guys actually marry them?

And again, this thread was started by some amerikan who bought a young thai wife __ i resent that... Noted ... have a nice life.

Have a nice life.......... yes that is what i have tried all my life long. Thank you. Most of my life i actually did have a nice life - inspite of some people who do not understand "live and let live".

I love the Monthy Pyton filosofy, as explained in the Ultimate Movie "The Meaning of Life"........ HAVE FUN FOR THE SHORT TIME YOU ARE HERE, AND DO NOT MESS IT UP FOR THE OTHERS.

The first part is easy, no, i take that back. ---- buth not messing it up etc, woow, that is where it gets realy difficult.

Once upon a time i thought that buddhism could help.

Then i came to thailand.

Oh well, somebody told me that there are real buddhists hiding in the mountains..... one day i will go looking for them.

Sorry for going on like this hehehe but you TV people made me.

if there are so many young beautiful thai women to marry why dont guys actually marry them?

Instead of asking inane, unsupported questions, why don't you do a poll of members here and educate yourself as to how many have done just that.

i dont see them up and about. are they hiding in the mountains like the real buddhists:lol: :lol: :lol:

:wacko::wacko:

WHERE WHERE ???

this is not funny

After a sad thing happened to us, my wife wanted to live in a wat for some time.

Even i thought about it -( yes, kropotkin being my inspiration hehehe). We could not find anything even remotely buddhist. - at least not near chanthaburi.

First talk was always about BAHT.

Suggestions are still very welcome.

1. i like to pay tax - because i live in europe and my government gives me lots in return.

2. i do not think it is right for old rich amerikans/ arabs//thai/ and other perverts to buy young thai women.

Do you live or exist in Europe?