Why Do I Live In Thailand?

bikerlou47

Some 150 years ago, Louise Michel, a french anarchist woman, said: Prostitution is a bourgeois wedding of very short time, a bourgeois wedding is prostitution of very long time. Thailand and you are 150 years behind the real world... Get it ?????

Great quote, harsh but has the ring of truth about it.

I also like the OPs optimism about being No.1.--in his girlfriend's life ---hmmmm?

Are you an anarchist woman? Either that, or you have a marriage based entirely on financial transactions. Still, I have heard of prostitutes forming close relationships with their clients.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this can be found in Central America, South America and Southern rural USA.

Hmmm. Central and South America remind me of the Philippines... dangerous place in comparison to Thailand. But, not bad place if you are involved with the drug trade and have an army to protect you.

I've been all over rural southern USA. It has nothing that Thailand offers. And least of all, lovely, available women. Accommodation and food are expensive and there are worse racial problems than in Thailand.

And I lived in Central America for 15 years before coming to thailand and let me tell you its a lot easier in thailand than central America although it is loosly similar but my advice is come to Thailand :)

DK