Visa Service In Banchang?

huangnon

I see no logo for the OISC on their website, which would be meaningful if you were UK based.

I also checked the OISC website, they are not registered, again only useful if you were looking for UK info.

They are two markers, but perhaps I missed them.

If you want further assistance perhaps others on this forum can help.

I see no logo for the OISC on their website, which would be meaningful if you were UK based.

I also checked the OISC website, they are not registered, again only useful if you were looking for UK info.

I have looked at many website who have service same as mine, I don't see that they have OISC on they website.!!.

And my company is based in Thailand not in UK.

I have looked at many website who have service same as mine, I don't see that they have OISC on they website.!!.

The poster above meant, that as you are not OISC registered you are not registered with the British Embassy and therefore not recommended by them, for those people who want Immigration assistance.

Check out the website - http://www.oisc.gov.uk/

Edited by bazmlb

..... as you are not OISC registered you are not registered with the British Embassy and therefore not recommended by them, for those people who want Immigration assistance.

Check out the website - http://www.oisc.gov.uk/

Somewhat misleading. No visa agents are "registered" with the British Embassy in Bangkok, whose website says this:-

"Use of visa agents

There are a number of visa agents operating in Thailand and within the Regent House building. Prospective applicants may choose to use a visa agent in order to support or prepare their application, but any decision to utilise the service of an agent is entirely at the discretion of the applicant."

The same page also says that in the UK, immigration advisers are regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner.

Thanks for the feedback. Anyway, I called in to the Visa2Go place and the owner (K. Noi) was very helpful and speaks good English. I booked a visa run to Cambodia from them at a good price.

Very handy for residents of Banchang or Rayong. :)

• 4 weeks later...

You appear to have taken umbrage at my post and reported it, however my point was not to cause any angst, so although it was not my intention, I have caused at the least irritation, for that I apologise, although I still see nothing wrong in my post.

It was purely posted for informational purposes regarding Uk based interested parties, the OISC are a regulated body under the UK's remit only, I did mention it would only be, possibly, of merit if you were UK based, or looking for UK help with an Independent body under the Immigration and Asylum Acts.

Good Luck

Moss