How Does A Gay Guy Sound?

SweatiePie

In another topic I was told, among other things, that " In fact, you sound like a straight guy visiting, but all your 11 posts on ThaiVisa (at least under this identity) have been in the gay forum. What gives?"

The idea that its possible to tell sexual preference by how someone writes seems a bit bizarre to me, but no more so than some of the other views here. I have always felt that how someone writes was more an indicator of their education and schooling than their sexual preference, but maybe I'm missing something.

Is there any difference?

Can fonts be gay?

Should I be using another colour?

"What gives", sweeties (or is that a giveaway?)??

Perhaps its because your name is sweatie rather than the sweetie that throws people off. No worries, I have been told I post like a woman which is probably a good thing since I am one.

Maybe you need to use more punctuation??? :P

Perhaps its because your name is sweatie rather than the sweetie that throws people off.

What's in a name? that which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet;

I have been told I post like a woman

That's something to think about.

I can usually tell quite a lot about someone's background by how they write, more than what they write, but I can't even tell their sex let alone their sexual preference. I wonder what gives you away - any ideas???

Perhaps its because your name is sweatie rather than the sweetie that throws people off.

What's in a name? that which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet;

I can usually tell quite a lot about someone's background by how they write, more than what they write, but I can't even tell their sex let alone their sexual preference. I wonder what gives you away - any ideas???

I was told it was my overuse of punctuation, ie lots of exclamation points!!!! and too many question marks??? :P

Well, the word "sweat" does give rise to an image of someone that perspires alot. Add in the word "pie" and it suggests some sort of fetish. Now, I am not the hippest guy in Thailand so I consulted the urban dictionary. There are multiple entries under "sweat". You might want to have a look.

Ok, so not it turns out that you made a spelling mistake and meant to use the word "sweetie". MMkay. That's not my problem.

If it is important to you that people are aware of your gender or sexuality, I suggest you post an image of you in a sexy pose with a suitable posing partner. Be sure to show as much sexy flesh as is permitted under the forum rules. It provides an important ingredient for fame; You will forever be known as the man with the 6pack abs and hot b/f. To borrow from the important philosphers Aqua: They can look but can't touch. You'll drive alot of men crazy with jealousy and/or lust.

Edited by geriatrickid

I was told it was my overuse of punctuation, ie lots of exclamation points!!!! and too many question marks??? :P

At school I was always told to avoid over-punctuating as it made you look like a drag queen (it was a conservative school!)

If it is important to you that people are aware of your gender or sexuality, I suggest you post an image of you in a sexy pose with a suitable posing partner.

Is that any better? No 6 pack abs, I am afraid, though there is a growing amount of flesh (not necessarily sexy) and no hot b/f ( I rather like yours, though, as I have always had a soft spot for a big wet tongue!).

People being aware of my gender or sexuality, or my nationality, education, religion, etc, is only important to me if it has any relevance. If it doesn't, then it doesn't and shouldn't matter - at least to me..

• 4 weeks later...

I've found out belatedly that that which I thought was male was indeed female...

fortunately these mistakes I have made on forums... WHile it might be more exciting to make such a cock up in the boudoir, I think I'm embarrassed enough doing it here...

f1fanatic I long thought was a bloke... oops.