Shengen Visa

My Girlfriend is hopefully visiting me in the UK on a tourist visa in October (though she has not apllied for the visa yet).

I am hopefully going to take her to Portugal for a long weekend at my villa. She has a Shengen visa for Sweden, where she visited in May of this year, will the visa allow her to enter Portugal from the UK in October.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Andrew

Bit of Info.....

Schengen

Single, double or multi-entry visas are issued, but this will depend on the support supplied when you apply for your visa.

How can I use a single entry visa?

A single entry visa is for one trip to the Schengen States, for example United Kingdom to Germany and back to the United Kingdom.

Alternatively, one trip can include United Kingdom to Germany to France to Italy and back to the United Kingdom.

How can I use a Multi-entry visa?

A multi-entry visa is usually issued for 3 or 6 months and allows unlimited visits up to a maximum number of days. (The number of days is entered on to the visa). With this visa you can enter and leave the Schengen States as often as required within the validity of the visa.

Where and how do I apply for a Schengen Visa?

If you intend to visit only one Schengen country, you must apply at the Embassy or Consulate of that particular country. You apply at the Embassy or Consulate responsible for the state where you live.

If you intend to visit several Schengen countries, you must apply for a visa at the Embassy or Consulate of the country which is your main destination.

If you intend to visit several Schengen countries but do not have a main destination, you should apply for a visa at the Embassy or Consulate of the country which is your first point of entry. :o

um, doesn't Sweden still have to be the first point of entry? I may be wrong, but thats how I thought it worked....

Yes, you're right Samran but Andrew made clear in his original post that his g/f has already used the visa to enter Sweden, so, should it have still been valid, she could have used it to go to Portugal.

Scouse.