New Forum Proposal

Eman

sorry about the double posts. posting from the phone. and the goat keeps getting his hooves out from down the front of my wellies. more sedative required. but not too much or you wind up doing all the work yourself.

why are u sedating a goat????????????? and why are his hooves in yoiur wellies? and why are u on a cell phone while doing something with a sedated goat, in the first place???????

i thought i would move this to the forum problem forum but maybe move to farang life? goats and all?

bina

israel

yep, farang life/pub, for all the billy goats, silly goats.......

I'm just frightened that there might be sober people reading this...

SC

why are u sedating a goat????????????? and why are his hooves in yoiur wellies?

Who says it's a he? .... could be one of those new stealth goats, or even worse a smart-goat, the ones that can lock on to your wellies by themselves....... be afraid.

why are u sedating a goat????????????? and why are his hooves in yoiur wellies?

Who says it's a he? .... could be one of those new stealth goats, or even worse a smart-goat, the ones that can lock on to your wellies by themselves....... be afraid.

Oh, yuuk!

I've got nothing against going native, if you're living in Afghanistan or some other dreadful goat-ridden place - Northern California maybe, but homosexuality is a bizarre presumption to be imposing on Thadeus...

...I've realised that some members (even that sounds threatening now) might take offence, and I can just hope to get away with a kick up the arse....

SC