New Forum Proposal

Eman

All,

I have a proposal for a new forum to be called "The Stupidest most inane post of the week"...

Anyone can nominate any post from any forum/subforum on TV.

Then maybe we can all take a vote once a month or so.

And yes, of course, you are free to nominate this post...

Eman

I think some of the posts regarding overstaying along the lines of " Why should I follow the law? Thais don't" are certainly contenders.

What they really mean to say is " I'm too much of a low rent prole to even consider following the law. I'm a low rent prole in Thailand. I was a low rent prole back home. I've always been a low rent prole. I'd be a low rent prole even if I lived in Kibera, Nairobi. It's got nothing to do with the law. It's got everything to do with me being a low rent prole."

I think some of the posts regarding overstaying along the lines of " Why should I follow the law? Thais don't" are certainly contenders.

What they really mean to say is " I'm too much of a low rent prole to even consider following the law. I'm a low rent prole in Thailand. I was a low rent prole back home. I've always been a low rent prole. I'd be a low rent prole even if I lived in Kibera, Nairobi. It's got nothing to do with the law. It's got everything to do with me being a low rent prole."

LMAO @ low rent prole of Kibera, Nairobi. Hahahahhahahahahahha!

The competition would indeed be brutal.

It certainly would between you and yourself mate! :P

If there was a listing of those with that mastered the art of commenting, brevity combined with quality, you would make that list. :clap2:

And no I am not stalking you (yet). :ph34r:

+1

And no I am not stalking you (yet). :ph34r:

Khon Kaen bus station. Behind the roti seller. 11pm. I'll be carrying a copy of " The Tuk Tuk Driver's Guide To Sartorial Elegance On A Budget " and a goat dressed as a milkmaid. Bring a friend. Tell no one.

The competition would indeed be brutal.

It certainly would between you and yourself mate! :P

Which of my 19 personalities do you reckon would win?

I'm torn between slightly paranoid and mildly hysterical. :D

At least such a contest would be based on CONTENT.

More likely, DISCONTENT.

Whenever I get wound up by posters here, I flick back to my member's page (ooh err missus) and click on the link on the left, to get a big heading

"Streetcowboy's content", and who am I to argue? Suddenly, all my resentments are gone.

SC

You try clicking on the back of a goat.

I'd love to take that out of context and put it as the headline in tomorrow's The Nation opinion column.

" It appears that we in Thailand will never learn. Violence on the streets. The possibility of suicide bombers. The spectre of Thaksin rising again. More curbs on freedom of speech. A Prime Minister apparently with his hands tied. The dream of clicking on the back of a goat seems as far away as it did prior to the military coup of 2006. "

sorry about the double posts. posting from the phone. and the goat keeps getting his hooves out from down the front of my wellies. more sedative required. but not too much or you wind up doing all the work yourself.

sorry about the double posts. posting from the phone. and the goat keeps getting his hooves out from down the front of my wellies. more sedative required. but not too much or you wind up doing all the work yourself.

why are u sedating a goat????????????? and why are his hooves in yoiur wellies? and why are u on a cell phone while doing something with a sedated goat, in the first place???????

i thought i would move this to the forum problem forum but maybe move to farang life? goats and all?

bina

israel

why are u sedating a goat????????????? and why are his hooves in yoiur wellies? and why are u on a cell phone while doing something with a sedated goat, in the first place???????

i thought i would move this to the forum problem forum but maybe move to farang life? goats and all?

bina

israel

yep, farang life/pub, for all the billy goats, silly goats.......