Immigration Ofice And Papers Needed

hi guy's/

i need to go for my 90 day's report to the thai immigration office.

i heard that they moved location fom satorn to somewhere near the old airport, but on the websie it sais they are still in sathorn.

where is it now where i have to go?

i got a ed visa and i'm from belgium what documents do i need to take with me to the immigration office this is my first 90 day's report and my first ed visa?

thank you

dennis

You need this form TM47.

Tm 47 90 Days.doc

BTW you can get the form also at immigration and fill it in there. All you need to bring is your passport.

I am a bit confused about the 90 day reporting, as follows---

1. Last time, I went to Chamchuri Tower, but I have been told that there is a rumour that I must go to the big new place. Surely not?

2. Last time, I tried to report 7 days ahead, but the officer told me to come back nearer the date. This is not the normal procedure, or is it?

3. It is actually about 6 months since I reported, because I went to KL about 3 mths ago, on holiday. Did I start the clock when I returned?

4. I may not have the receipt from the last reporting. It may be lost. Problem?

Thanks

Eddy

Unless your extension of stay is from the one stop center you do your reporting at Chiang Watanna.

Seven days early is the maximum allowed.

Return to country starts 90 day count at one.

Loss is normally not a big issue - but there have been exceptions reported.

You need this form TM47.

Tm 47 90 Days.doc

BTW you can get the form also at immigration and fill it in there. All you need to bring is your passport.

I am a bit confused about the 90 day reporting, as follows---

1. Last time, I went to Chamchuri Tower, but I have been told that there is a rumour that I must go to the big new place. Surely not?

2. Last time, I tried to report 7 days ahead, but the officer told me to come back nearer the date. This is not the normal procedure, or is it?

3. It is actually about 6 months since I reported, because I went to KL about 3 mths ago, on holiday. Did I start the clock when I returned?

4. I may not have the receipt from the last reporting. It may be lost. Problem?

Thanks

Eddy

You go to Chamchuri Tower if your company (assuming that you are on a work permit extension of stay) qualifies for the one-stop over there. I know of one company that used to qualify but the next year didn't. So, if your company lawyer (or whoever usually makes the work permit extensions) tells you that you now have to go to Chaeng Wattana, you can believe them. Usually though, if you extend your work permit and extension of stay at Chamchuri Tower, you will also make your 90-day reporting there.

The counting of 90 days starts again every time you re-enter the country. I haven't done a 90-day reporting for over a year, because I now travel a lot due to my business.

Lopburi3 has already replied to the other points.