90 Day Reporting.

OK

I just had a rather alarming conversation with one of my contacts. He said that (according to his HR lady) 90 day reports now have to be made in person :o

No more proxy, no more by post.

If true this is a very recent change. Anyone else got a heads up on this one, or is his lady mistaken.

I'm pretty sure this is another case of a Thai HR person 'can't be bothered'.

T'was just a little scary, particularly with the recent changes to the reporting system at the immigration depatment.

I just had my extension for my Non-Imm O visa approved last week and was given the proforma to be used for my 90 day reporting. There was no mention of actual physical reporting. I was told when I send this proforma in they will send receipt and a new proforma.

Let's take this a step further. Now that all Immigration Bureau Departments are linked by what seems to be a effcient computer network, I again propose (initial proposal done last year) that all persons desiring to meet the 90 day reporting requirement be allowed to do so by email or by logging onto a website. I have proposed this idea to the Immigraiton Bureau and have even volunteered to help set such a system up. The ball is now in their court.