Help Me Find Apartment

chops

I am just looking for the right apartment.

I know nothing of the places below, but you might want to check them out. The second is slightly over your max budget (according to the ads), but it's perhaps worth a look for you.

There are also 400 units (pretty new), about 1.5 km north of from Central kan suan kaew (sorry, I don't know the name of the area), and i'm not sure of their price. Lot's of students and single Thais living there though, so it's my guess they're on the budget end of local rents.

Chiang Mai Sabai Apartments

Huaykaew Residence (I believe there's been some negative posts about this place in the past, and prices may, or may not be misleading, but once again, give them a call, or pop over if you're curious)

Good luck

Aitch

Edited by Drew Aitch

I am just looking for the right apartment.

I know nothing of the places below, but you might want to check them out. The second is slightly over your max budget (according to the ads), but it's perhaps worth a look for you.

There are also 400 units (pretty new), about 1.5 km north of from Central kan suan kaew (sorry, I don't know the name of the area), and i'm not sure of their price. Lot's of students and single Thais living there though, so it's my guess they're on the budget end of local rents.

Chiang Mai Sabai Apartments

Huaykaew Residence (I believe there's been some negative posts about this place in the past, and prices may, or may not be misleading, but once again, give them a call, or pop over if you're curious)

Good luck

Aitch

Thanks. Just what I was looking for.

And I'm staying for at least 3-6 months to the other poster.