My Pissup Party

BambinA

Sorry I missed it couldnt get up from Pattaya busy trying to find that $5.00 ST place in Soi 6. Hey Doc pop into the Norman have a couple of beers and a great steak on me, tell em I sent you and they will load your bill by 50%. I wont miss the next one!!! :o

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yo my man Lowjack are you the tallest guy on the building on the nite of the party... must be u rite? i think i saw the name lowjack on the sticker..

Great to meet alot of people there....oh cant wait for the video footage to be realeased....

Edited by tytus

Yo my man Lowjack are you the tallest guy on the building on the nite of the party... must be u rite? i think i saw the name lowjack on the sticker..

Great to meet alot of people there....oh cant wait for the video footage to be realeased....

Yeah Tytus thats me, I'm 6'11" to be exact. With sneakers on, which i was wearing last night, an even 7'0" Soong Mak Ma, oh yeah :o

Edited by Lojack25

Sorry I missed it couldnt get up from Pattaya busy trying to find that $5.00 ST place in Soi 6. Hey Doc pop into the Norman have a couple of beers and a great steak on me, tell em I sent you and they will load your bill by 50%. I wont miss the next one!!! :o

nothin' wrong with the Norman :D The staff still wear T shirts emblazoned with the wisdom ' The World's Wost Vegetarian Restaurant ' :D

Will drop off the film today to get developed and as soon as I get them back, I'll try to post them. I had a great time and glad I went. Didn't get home till 3.

Was good to meet you Kringle and share a beer or 2. Post those pics when you get a chance. I have started a thread for pics.

Yeah Tytus thats me, I'm 6'11" to be exact. With sneakers on, which i was wearing last night, an even 7'0" Soong Mak Ma, oh yeah smile.gif

I'll be standing next to you when I make one of the pissups partys then Lojack (Boo, 6ft in her bare feet :o )

Who can you recognise ? Can you spot me ?

oops..How dare you post my pic ..!!

I am most sorry.

I apologise from the bottom of my heart for posting your image.

I know you are a kind person and I hope you can find the compassion to forgive me

I did not know that it was you in the picture

I thought this was you

post-624-1122718284_thumb.jpg

I am most sorry.

I know you are a kind person and I hope you can find the compassion to forgive me

I thought this was you

post-624-1122718284_thumb.jpg

:o:D:D

Yeah Tytus thats me, I'm 6'11" to be exact. With sneakers on, which i was wearing last night, an even 7'0" Soong Mak Ma, oh yeah smile.gif

I'll be standing next to you when I make one of the pissups partys then Lojack (Boo, 6ft in her bare feet :D )

Thats sweet, feel free to wear heels, you should be a good 6'3" then, perfect. :o

Edited by Lojack25

I am most sorry.

I thought this was you

OHH noo..wrong pic..

That is you , remember..girl friend ,Miss Thetyimina ,we was in same highschool ..

and that photo it was you when you pretend to be sexy for grab a guy

and yes the photographer was me :o

Bambi :D:D:D

I'll be standing next to you when I make one of the pissups partys then Lojack (Boo, 6ft in her bare feet :D )

Thats sweet, feel free to wear heels, you should be a good 6'3" then, perfect. :o

Dont worry boo you can stand next to both of us at the next party. I am only 6'8" so compared to lojack i am only a midget :D

Yeah, I remember Bambi slapped me. Then, I slapped her. Then, she jumped on me and pulled my hair. And then...  :D  :D

Was there Mud involved?

:D

Pics????

WAKE UP KAYO, you've been dreaming again. :D:D

... and typing with one hand no doubt... :D

totster :o

And a big :D on his face :D

COMMENT!!

next time, its better to print avatar at sticker  (ok , maybe its silly..but obvioulsy sometime  we remember  people  from Avatar

Bambi  :D

That is a great idea, and stickers that stay put would be also be useful, :D since someone was pushing folks out the door that did not have a name tag.. :o that was not very freindly.

All in all it was a great time I had too much fun. :D

Yeah, I remember Bambi slapped me. Then, I slapped her. Then, she jumped on me and pulled my hair. And then... 

Was there Mud involved?

Pics????

WAKE UP KAYO, you've been dreaming again.

AWWWWW....Sh1t! :D

... and typing with one hand no doubt...  :D

totster

Doh!!!How did you...??

And a big  :D  on his face :D

Erm.... :D:D:D:D:o

edit: Tots, Just4U...www.bambi&LCsittinginatree...com

Edited by kayo

COMMENT!!

next time, its better to print avatar at sticker  (ok , maybe its silly..but obvioulsy sometime  we remember  people  from Avatar

Bambi  :o

I wore a packet of Buadhai under my name tag so people would recognize me from my avatar....

Did it grow and shrink like your avatar, or -no! wait! How far under your name tag were you weaaring it?? :D:D