International Schools - Bangkok

What is the average wage for teachers in International schools ( British system) in Bankok ? I am thinking it would be between 100-150 thousand a month with other benefits for fully qualified teachers from the UK. Can anyone confirm ?

Those figures are pretty high but there are probably some folks out there earning that much although they may be in a managerial position. I can't confirm those figures but I can confirm one thing: If you're hired from your home country via a job fair and sent out here, your starting salary will be MUCH higher than if you were hired locally. Once in a great while, an international school may hire somebody with the proper qualifications who is already living here in Thailand if they feel the need to. What you'll find is that there are many schools which use the name "international" in their title but don't come anywhere near what a true international school should be.

Also, whatever salary one of these places offers you can be sure they'll work your tail off!

Edited by Thaiboxer

The salaries are quite high for good international schools but if you are hired locally, you rarely get an international package.

As Thaiboxer said, when you work for an international school you are expected to work hard. In addition to regular teaching duties you will be expected to do extra curricular activities, boarding duties etc.