Anyone Here Live In Land And Houses Moo Baan?

westbounder

Hi,

I am looking to rent a furnished house in January or February in Land and Houses Park near Mae Jo.

Could you tell me if it is possible to rent a house that that has 2 or 3 bedrooms for 8,000 to 12,000 per month?

I know it is possible in the older section (4,000 to 6,000 per month) just as you go into the entrance gate and then go to the right side but the

(neighbors are to close there and many loud dogs too).

but I am interested in a home in a more quiet section with a bit of a garden and neighbors not as close.

Is it possible to find a furnished house there for rent for this amount of money?

Thank You kindly!

Westbounder,

I live in the 1st housing tract on the right side (Not the one being constructed) after the hill. We rent a 3 Bedroom, 2 bath for 10,000 Baht a month. All the bedrooms have AC and furniture.

Yes, it can be done, and with the amount of vacant homes available to rent, it shouldn't be to hard. By the way, before moving into this house we lived in the townhouse area that you mentioned, and it was only 4500 Baht/month.

Wait 6 months and you can move into our house, our new house should be finished by then. :lol:

Make sure you ask about fees for that place. Some of the "nicer" communities charge a fee equal to a months' rent for community maintenance, and it might not be mentioned in the initial offering. Also, the "extras" such a pool and exercise features are likely to have an additional cost for each use at some places. Diablo Bob will know more about that place in particular.

Edited by CMX

Lots of nice houses for rent. Do not know what the rent would be but it should be low/negotiable since so many have remained vacant for long periods of time.

The owners pay the homeowner's fee based on the size of the lot. A renter should insure that the owners have paid because the trash people will not pick up if the fee is not paid. I would recommend checking with the after sales service office before renting.

Yes, there is a usage fee for the main facilities. Some of the different areas have their own swimming pools which are free.

Make sure you ask about fees for that place. Some of the "nicer" communities charge a fee equal to a months' rent for community maintenance, and it might not be mentioned in the initial offering. Also, the "extras" such a pool and exercise features are likely to have an additional cost for each use at some places. Diablo Bob will know more about that place in particular.

Obviously depends what the rent is, but iv'e never heard of charges being expensive ;) .