Help With Pet

TGuest

I was out and about on Saturday night having a few Heineken's whilst celebrating West Brom's emphatic draw against Manchester Utd. After some serious celebrating I came across a man selling baby rabbits on the street. There was one particular black and white one dressed in a yellow frock which I felt particularly sorry for and decided to rescue.

Her name is Meatball and she is a very sweet little thing, and enjoys running around in my apartment. Only problem is I can't find anywhere to buy her a proper home. I have tried 4 different pet stores, MBK and Suan Luam night bazar and no one seems to sell rabbit homes. Does anyone know where I can by a proper rabbit house because at the moment she is living in a box in my apartment.

i have a few rabbits i am no expert on this subject so i just let them roam around the place, and they have their area for water and food, the dogs i have do have a home to sleep on but the rabbits it seems care less about this aspect, maybe if i had a large garden they would burrow into the ground and create homes, but i am looking for home with garden, but at the moment when there are just roaming about the yard and home they just settle and rest anywhere, i would have thought the best bet would be dog homes and use as rabbit homes if you wanted a home, as the dog homes have so many different designs and structures, they have those nano kind of acryllic homes which have comfortable beds inside etc to wood structured homes etc to other structured designed homes ,as yet in bangkok i just have never seen specific rabbit homes

Edited by humbug

i have a few rabbits i am no expert on this subject so i just let them roam around the place, and they have their area for water and food, the dogs i have do have a home to sleep on but the rabbits it seems care less about this aspect, maybe if i had a large garden they would burrow into the ground and create homes, but i am looking for home with garden, but at the moment when there are just roaming about the yard and home they just settle and rest anywhere, i would have thought the best bet would be dog homes and use as rabbit homes if you wanted a home, as the dog homes have so many different designs and structures, they have those nano kind of acryllic homes which have comfortable beds inside etc to wood structured homes etc to other structured designed homes ,as yet in bangkok i just have never seen specific rabbit homes

Watch them, rabbits BURROW. If they do ,you might come and find they have disappeared.Into the great wide world.