Next Saturday

Wolfie

So.. the unoffical, Monthly TV spin-off party is to be come a regular event...

and why not...

So we need a venue for next weekend, ideas, thoughts, slurings?

How about the 30 Baht Cocktail Bar in Ranong?? :o Or the Honey Bear Hotel at Victoria Point :D

Just realised I need to go on a visa run next Saturday .... dammit! :D

So.. back on topic...

Nikkitas

Tamarind

Islander

Freedom

Yoonique

I'll vote with Tamarind, not far for me to stagger home

I'm not sure I'll be here or bkk, so I won't vote. (Although I will say that the pool table at Tamarind is crap).

The boys in brown (from Bangkok, not Phuket) have been touring around Rawai, enforcing the new closing times on bars.

12 pm - lights out, shutters down

1 am - everybody out.

Didn't seem to apply to all bars though :o

There's a meeting today between the BiB and bar owners. I'll let you know what I find out.

Hey I can drink any other day... (need not be the weekend) :D

Feeling better r we :D

D8mn right we are Rizla+ :D

RDN: I dont remember playing pool at Nikita's :o

khall64au: What about your Visa run? You still up for a pissup when you return?

I'm voting for Tamarind's in Chalong - in case I can't start my bike/ find bike key, I can crawl home :D

I'm quite sad I won't make the next one; I was starting to feel like I lived on Phuket, with the same cast of the usual suspects :D

Cheers, have one for me. And I'll just have to go back to Phuket more often.

Edited by kat

I guess that we can all agree that it was an excellent night all round. A lot of laughs (a few tears). Really good to finally meet you all.

Wolfie NOT German, now there was a surprise!

My vote is for the Tamarind as am not that much into pool, plus, we can shove a couple of tables together and sit out under the stars at the edge of the bay, and most importantly, not far to get home.

How about some of you Patong based TVers try to make it over. You have to redeem yourselves after the first p1ss-up. You guys successfully argued for it to be held in Patong as it was central. Yet, it fell flat on it's face because only two people turned up. And one of those came from Chalong.

Right. Off to bedlam as that was my five hundredth post.

I guess that we can all agree that it was an excellent night all round. A lot of laughs (a few tears). Really good to finally meet you all.

Wolfie NOT German, now there was a surprise!

My vote is for the Tamarind as am not that much into pool, plus, we can shove a couple of tables together and sit out under the stars at the edge of the bay, and most importantly, not far to get home.

How about some of you Patong based TVers try to make it over. You have to redeem yourselves after the first p1ss-up. You guys successfully argued for it to be held in Patong as it was central. Yet, it fell flat on it's face because only two people turned up. And one of those came from Chalong.

Right. Off to bedlam as that was my five hundredth post.

Welcome aboard

Feeling better r we  :D

D8mn right we are Rizla+ :D

RDN: I dont remember playing pool at Nikita's :D

khall64au: What about your Visa run? You still up for a pissup when you return?

I'm voting for Tamarind's in Chalong - in case I can't start my bike/ find bike key, I can crawl home :D

Lady in Red.

There is NO pool table at Nikita's .... we could NOT have played pool :D

Ps. As I do not have the slightest inclination to drive all the way to Ranong and back in one day - I shall have to pass on this weeks party and instead settle for the "bright lights" of Ranong's famous Saturday night life :o:D