Pissup Pics

Jockstar

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say I'm sorry for not getting the photos done. I have an old Canon AE1 and it turns out only 5 photos that I took turned out in any kind of good condition. I am sending them to Jockstar to see if he can get them up on TV. The camera is already in the shop and will be ready for the next party. Again I am truly sorry for these photos not turning out as I would have loved to have had all of the pictures I took of Bambina, LC and all the other beautiful ladies there. This will not happen again. :o

Yeah, right

Translation: They are embarassing pics I can't show or have been told not to show :D

I have to say I'm sorry for not getting the photos done. I have an old Canon AE1 and it turns out only 5 photos that I took turned out in any kind of good condition. I am sending them to Jockstar to see if he can get them up on TV. The camera is already in the shop and will be ready for the next party. Again I am truly sorry for these photos not turning out as I would have loved to have had all of the pictures I took of Bambina, LC and all the other beautiful ladies there. This will not happen again. :D

Yeah, right

Translation: They are embarassing pics I can't show or have been told not to show :D

Show them! :D !

The more embarrassing the better. :D:D

Surely Kringle wasn't the only one with a camera........ :o

Heres a few pics Kringle sent me. Only a couple of people in them that i know. Maybe some of you will know them.

post-10746-1122978862_thumb.jpg

Ok, now I can announce it, it's official..... I'd like you all to meet my lovely future Thai wife.....

(I'm processing her American fiance visa as we speak... )

:o

hehehe, some faces I have seen before. A lot of Asians !!! I am surprised. I would have expected only a handful of Thais.

How many Thais/Asian were there ?

that's surely a positive sign if the numbers were more than a handful

Edited by Butterfly

Heres a few pics Kringle sent me. Only a couple of people in them that i know. Maybe some of you will know them.

post-10746-1122978916_thumb.jpg

post-10746-1122979021_thumb.jpg

post-10746-1122979067_thumb.jpg

post-10746-1122979107_thumb.jpg

Who are these people? I want to put names to faces please. I only know one of them, the beautiful one in the 1st pic!

Ok, now I can announce it, it's official..... I'd like you all to meet my lovely future Thai wife.....

:D

You'll have to fight me for her!

:D

You'll have to fight me for her!

Sorry, too late,she already made her choice!

:D:D