Msn Msgr Now With Audio.

udon

hi'

version 7 is fine and the video stuff works fine ... enough to put skype down, but everyone has a choice :o

francois

MSN Messenger 7.5 is a Beta version with some sort of "voice clip " feature on it,dunno what use it'll be but its there all the same

Are we talking audio conversations? or audio clips instead on text message?

MSN has had audio ad vidue capabilities for a long while now. I use it daily. Infact I Have a friend in PTY in a chat at the moment, with video on MSN.

hi'

version 7 is fine and the video stuff works fine ... enough to put skype down, but everyone has a choice :o

francois

MSN Messenger 7.5 is a Beta version with some sort of "voice clip " feature on it,dunno what use it'll be but its there all the same

Are we talking audio conversations? or audio clips instead on text message?

MSN has had audio ad vidue capabilities for a long while now. I use it daily. Infact I Have a friend in PTY in a chat at the moment, with video on MSN.

No its a voice clip feature.Its on the toolbar where the nudges,winks and other things like that are accessed.

Not used it yet but it must be something like a 2 or 3 second clip so you could send a recording of a laugh,fart,burp or whatever you may think of.

messenger beta