Russian Real Estate Investor Brutally Murdered In Pattaya

webfact

But at this point, I've stopped caring if I do or not.

You will start to care, when one of those %$^%$^ freaks will knock on your door.

And don't accuse any Russians that time, cos you don't want to have problems with real Russians.

Good night, mr. Bullock.

Not sure who the bullock is. :jap:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, what's wrong with the Russians? All kind of criminals from all over the world coming to Pattaya, but you can see only Russians? May be you're just afraid of them? Oh yes, by the way, I'm Russian too... Communists come... cheesy.gif

The main problem is that they are in Pattaya and allowed to stay there. Change the question to What is wrong with Russia since its inhabitants do not want to stay there.? They are not really wanted or liked anywhere outside Russia.

photo3lrg.jpg

Russians Arrested for Murder of Businessman in Pattaya

Police have arrested two of three suspects for kidnapping and murdering a Russian businessman in Pattaya.

Banglamung Police detained Rashid Gasanov and Aramsis, whose last name is not known, as suspected killers of Russian businessman Victor Crishin.

Officers found the pair at a Kasikorn Bank ATM on Sukhumvit road near Baan Tungkrad school while they were withdrawing cash from the victim's account.

They were arrested after a brief gunfight, which left Aramsis injured.

The two confessed that they deceived Crishin into meeting them at their office on Phratamnak Soi 6.

The victim was then restrained and coerced to give up his ATM pin.

They said Serge Alexandrov, the other suspect who is still on the run, beat Crishin and strangled him with an electric wire around his neck until he became unconscious.

The trio then put the victim into a sack and shot him, before burying his body at the Silver Lake vineyard in Satahip district.

Gasanov said he and Aramsis received 10,000 US dollars from Alexandrov to assist in the murder.

tanlogo.jpg

-- Tan Network 2010-10-21

footer_n.gif

UPDATE

Three arrested as Pattaya Police continue to investigate the Russian murder case

PATTAYA: -- An update now on the Russian Murder case. Police Colonel Nantawoot, the Pattaya Police Chief held a press conference at Pattaya Police Station, surrounded by heavily armed Pattaya SWAT Team officers. We would like to confirm that one of the two suspects arrested on Wednesday who was shot by pursuing Police has been released without charge and is now thought not to be connected to the murder of Russian Property Company owner Mr. Viktor Krishin. However, the lover of Mr. Krishin, Mr. Sergey Alexandrov aged 34 who was initially released without charge on Wednesday, was rearrested on Thursday Morning. At the press conference Mr. Alexandrov, who speaks fluent Thai, told reporters that he denied allegations he was involved in the murder and claimed to have been a close friend of the victim’s family for 18 years.

Full story HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2010-10-21

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Not sure who the bullock is. :jap:

Following your posts, you're not sure in most things you say, so no wonder here :jap:

Why haven't you answered my PM by the way ?

Edited by Ilya

Before somebody gets hurt why dont all posters making threats and using the word killed in their post go take a time out!

This is the internet and we all have different opinions, nationalities , experiences and backgrounds.

Lighten up!

Can anyone or any place be worth high blood pressure from an internet discussion?

Peace!

Rented a condo from Victor for a year, good guy. He has around 27 units mostly in View Talays 2, 5, and 7, saw him nearly everyday around here (VT 5), collecting rent and linens from vacation rentals. Web site www.vacation-rentals-pattaya.com.

He sweated an awful lot for a mafioso. There's a lot of rich falangs around Pattaya and Jomtien, but if they're Russian they must be crooked.

May he rest in peace..

Interesting about the introduction of the young Russian woman with a huge pile of cash into the case.

From the latest news article:

russians.png

Apart from the alleged shooter, Mr. Rashif Saganov, two other Russian Nationals have also been arrested; they are Mr. Dimitri Kochenko and Miss Natasha Shepugro who allegedly paid for the Toyota Fortuna which was rented to be used by Mr. Saganov. In addition, Miss Shepugro was arrested for attempting to bribe Pattaya Police. She handed over 500,000 Baht in cash to secure the release of all suspects. The money was seized and she was charged with attempting to bribe a Royal Thai Police Officer.

Edited by Buchholz

Guys, what's wrong with the Russians? All kind of criminals from all over the world coming to Pattaya, but you can see only Russians? May be you're just afraid of them? Oh yes, by the way, I'm Russian too... Communists come... cheesy.gif

The main problem is that they are in Pattaya and allowed to stay there. Change the question to What is wrong with Russia since its inhabitants do not want to stay there.? They are not really wanted or liked anywhere outside Russia.

That's not your fuc_king business! Here is lot of Russians are and will be even more, so go kill yourself, before scary Russians come.

I see were you're coming from although a tinsy winsy bit harsh, but nevermind. I`m still shaking after reading your post and that was 2 hours ago. Here is the reality of the situation.

Look: everyone knows that foreigners are stupid, right? We leave our own countries then the moment we set foot on foreign soil, we become foreigners and therefore stupid. That`s what most natives of any country believe. Many foreigners that live in a foreign land believe they are the elite, way above the natives of that land and also that other foreigners living in that country are inferior to them if a different nationality.

But according to the Thais, a farang is a farang, no matter is you're a mick, rusky, yank, jock, krut, limey, ozzie, wop, diago, yid, Pollack or a big fat Greek. The Thais opinion of us is that we are living in Thailand much more cheaply than we could in our own countries, living off the fat of the land and therefore enjoying a much better lifestyle at the expense and from the fruits of labor of the hard working Thai people struggling to make ends meet. Although a lot of us are getting our incomes from abroad and not taking even 1 brass cent from this country, foreign employed like myself or those on pensions, I challenge anyone to try and convince the Thais that we are not taking advantage of their hospitality..

I have had some serious discussions with Thais in the past, my response being, I bring over money from abroad and spend it in Thailand, therefore helping the Thai economy and in return I can live in Thailand cheaper and enjoy a higher standard of living then if I was in my country, meaning everybody's happy all round. That's my logic. But no, they don't see it that way, to them it is a one sided argument.

My point being is that we are tolerated by the Thais moreso then liked, so if it comes to the push, we as residents in this foreign land are all in it together, there is no benefit at all to bearing and bringing to the surface all those old prejudices against other Western nationalities in Thailand. Those who do, do so at their own peril.

Russian girls, number one in the world:

post-110219-099112800 1287672671_thumb.j

Edited by Beetlejuice

pffff.

Where do you come from? Guess you are a foreigner in Thailand same as the Russian visitors.

You should ho back to the village or trailer park of your origin, maybe you can keep there the foreigners out. But if you live a life abroad, don't complain that there are other foreigners form somewhere else. That is pretty stupid.

What goes around comes around. Have you seen the Russians prostituting their Russian women in Pattaya, makes me sick.

You are saying you would feel better if they were prostituting erm erm lets say Ukranian women instead of their own ?

As long as they don't go bringing any welsh woman over .. that's one of the main reason i came to live in Thailand in the first place whistling.gif

hahahaha

UPDATE

Three arrested as Pattaya Police continue to investigate the Russian murder case

PATTAYA: -- An update now on the Russian Murder case. Police Colonel Nantawoot, the Pattaya Police Chief held a press conference at Pattaya Police Station, surrounded by heavily armed Pattaya SWAT Team officers. We would like to confirm that one of the two suspects arrested on Wednesday who was shot by pursuing Police has been released without charge and is now thought not to be connected to the murder of Russian Property Company owner Mr. Viktor Krishin. However, the lover of Mr. Krishin, Mr. Sergey Alexandrov aged 34 who was initially released without charge on Wednesday, was rearrested on Thursday Morning. At the press conference Mr. Alexandrov, who speaks fluent Thai, told reporters that he denied allegations he was involved in the murder and claimed to have been a close friend of the victim’s family for 18 years.

Full story HERE

No immigration records and no passports shown at the press conference.............<deleted> :blink:

Looks like the people at Utapao were on the ball again! Must have been on a paid smoke break when their flight came in :whistling:

What goes around comes around. Have you seen the Russians prostituting their Russian women in Pattaya, makes me sick.

You are saying you would feel better if they were prostituting erm erm lets say Ukranian women instead of their own ?

As long as they don't go bringing any welsh woman over .. that's one of the main reason i came to live in Thailand in the first place whistling.gif

I have it on good authority that the Welsh mafia are in the process of shipping back street whores from Swansea to Pattaya, I am assured they have been trained to drink you under the table then ransack your apartment.

they are born and bread to drink people under the table they don't even need any training ...rolleyes.gif

You have to laugh when a Thai tourism person recently declared Pattaya an ideal family destination. Not sure what family he was talking about though.

Pattaya and Patong; Sodom and Gamorragh

Sodom and Gomorrah, because their cry is great, "and because their sin is very grievous." In response, Abraham reverently inquires of God if he would spare the city if 50 righteous people were found in it, then 45, then 30, then 20 or even 10, with God affirming he would not destroy it after each request, for the sake of the righteous yet dwelling therein, none were found.

:sick::sick::sick:

Pattaya and Patong; Sodom and Gamorragh

Sodom and Gomorrah, because their cry is great, "and because their sin is very grievous." In response, Abraham reverently inquires of God if he would spare the city if 50 righteous people were found in it, then 45, then 30, then 20 or even 10, with God affirming he would not destroy it after each request, for the sake of the righteous yet dwelling therein, none were found.

Huh??

• 1 year later...

well ignoring the cynical Thailand haters - which is 99% of this thread, Lumumba being one of the exceptions, the popo did a good investigation here. discovered the large atm withdrawals, staked out the atm - overnight - and caught the guys doing the withdrawals. interrogated the one they didn't shoot and found out the Russian guy was murdered. very good police work. im sure the Russian's old lady is happy to know what happened to her kid.

getting released afterwards is how the Thai judicial system works. if you were knee deep in shit, looking at life in Thai prison, you'd wouldn't be complaining about the way it works. you would be emptying your bank accounts.

thumbs up to Lumumba biggrin.gif

.. though I took my hotdog to the cookout.

I wouldn't be in the shit in the1st place.

I have it on good authority that the Welsh mafia are in the process of shipping back street whores from Swansea to Pattaya, I am assured they have been trained to drink you under the table then ransack your apartment.

They won`t be hard to spot with those big bonnets on their head.

Was in Pattaya last weekend (against my wish), took a long slow walk through Walking street, the russian dancing outside the upstairs bar place was not bad looking at all, unlike most of her local cousins.

I even saw the one with 18inch waist and 36FF boobs on top some open muay Thai style bar.

The upcoming Hilton looks good and the general area is getting spruced up, must be the massive capital inflow from the Kremliners.

The 12 hours I stayed in the 'nice' lil town my alert level at a constant deep red, though I took my hotdog to the cookout.

How do they get work permits??

As "performing artists"?