How Long Will The Fans Put Up With Gordon?

Just a question. How long will the Celtic fans put up with Gordon Strachan? The last two games. They conceded 5 in Europe then 4 yesterday. They were 3-1 up and threw it away. Very lucky to even get the draw in the end. I'm a Rangers fan. So i'm loving it. But if things dont improve. Cant see Gordon lasting long. John Barnes springs to mind. :o Any comments welcome!

Edited by Jockstar

Just a question. How long will the Celtic fans put up with Gordon Strachan? The last two games. They conceded 5 in Europe then 4 yesterday. They were 3-1 up and threw it away. Very lucky to even get the draw in the end. I'm a Rangers fan. So i'm loving it. But if things dont improve. Cant see Gordon lasting long. John Barnes springs to mind. :o  Any comments welcome!

Well, Celtic were definately a better team than Rangers 2-3 yrs ago but now Celtic are worsening. In Scottish Premiership, its always either Celtic or Rangers and no other team so i hope some other Scottish wud beat it. I dont watch Scottish Premiership but have some knowledge about it. But I'm an Arsenal fan. :D

Easier said than done, especially when you have no money to buy new player's, particuarly with their seemingly inevitable absence from the champions league this year.

I think it's a big soon to be judging him, he done great with the saints but I must admit conceding 9 goals in 2 games isn't a great start, all better for the gers I guess though eh?

GS is a "Saviour" of teams. He is uually bought i to save teams that are doing badly. Now he is the Manager of a team with High Expectations so I suppose he is now under a different type of pressure.

I think it will take him a while to adjust to the fact that he IS expected to WIN every game that Celtic play.

So I agree that he should be given time, if it does not work out then either West Ham, Wigan, WestBrom or maybee even Fulham will benefit from his policy of Scaping for every point.

He did say though after theiir drubbing in Europe that he had never been so embarressed in all his professional life, so at least he is honest enough to acknoweldge he has problems.

I think he will get there but Martin O'Neil will be a tough act to follow